Thread: Windows 7 wifi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Windows 7 wifi

I am currently on my ipodtouch because my windows 7 computer is acting up. Now just bare with me and if u can help me leave a comment down there. Ok so last night when i switched log ins my wifi stopped working. I have a windows 7 compaq laptop and at the top there r 2 buttons. One is white and one is orange/blue. The white one is the power button and the other one is the wireless connection button. So when the wireless connection button is blue it means the wifi is on. But when the wireless conection buttuon is orange it means no wifi. So ever since last night the wireless connection button has been orange no matter how many times i push it. Usualy it will turn blue when you press it. And down in that little box in the bottom right corner it has an X over the wireless symbol. Ive tried so much stuff but none work and i dont wanna have to bring to staples cause it will probably cost alot and i wont get it back for probably a week. Ill try to put some photos down there to show u my problem. Please help me guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    go to the Netowkr and Sharing Centre and reconnect?

Would post screenshots but am on mobile and its really late / early in the morning and I cbf getting out of bed for thady.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not working and i cant post screenie cause im on touch

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taggers View Post
    I am currently on my ipodtouch because my windows 7 computer is acting up. Now just bare with me and if u can help me leave a comment down there. Ok so last night when i switched log ins my wifi stopped working. I have a windows 7 compaq laptop and at the top there r 2 buttons. One is white and one is orange/blue. The white one is the power button and the other one is the wireless connection button. So when the wireless connection button is blue it means the wifi is on. But when the wireless conection buttuon is orange it means no wifi. So ever since last night the wireless connection button has been orange no matter how many times i push it. Usualy it will turn blue when you press it. And down in that little box in the bottom right corner it has an X over the wireless symbol. Ive tried so much stuff but none work and i dont wanna have to bring to staples cause it will probably cost alot and i wont get it back for probably a week. Ill try to put some photos down there to show u my problem. Please help me guys!
    It's obviously not Windows 7's fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Ugh this sucks