Thread: New song I made

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow

    New song I made

    People I think that would give a shit ...
    @Danny
    @Killian

    Today wasn't really a good day for me, aside from my main being banned for reasons unknown. School was stressful, people as well. Music seems to be the only peace I can find, that's why I make it. Anyway, decided to share with general another creation fresh from the factory, like I usually do. As usual, tell me if you want to download it.

    Drips by Mr. Producer4 on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

  2. #2
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yea I would download that and fall asleep to it. But you should post in the music sharing section next time

  3. #3
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Ask for a move to music sharing section before you die.

    Anyway, sounds good.

  4. #4
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by -TwEaK View Post
    Yea I would download that and fall asleep to it. But you should post in the music sharing section next time
    It works in general too. Nobody ever goes to the music sharing section as well either.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Ask for a move to music sharing section before you die.

    Anyway, sounds good.
    Why is everyone sayin all this shit about wrong section? I haven't read the new rules yet, main is banned.

    I suspect mpgh is about to get boring .

  5. #5
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Arun I think posted a new rule saying no music videos or images in general. Can you give me a download for that? I'll use it to sleep in school and bedtime

  6. #6
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by -TwEaK View Post
    Arun I think posted a new rule saying no music videos or images in general. Can you give me a download for that? I'll use it to sleep in school and bedtime
    Not a music video . It's a link to a song. Therefore, it is within the guidelines .

    Gimme a sec and I'll put it up for dl. Tell me when you got it.

  7. #7
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    "spam... why u gotta go and start picking a fight"
    you spammed, legit reason.

    sounds alright, but more like a video game song for those fantasy RPG shit (not final fantasy, but those wanna-be final fantasy's)

    not really a rap or hip hop beat though =/


  8. #8
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    "spam... why u gotta go and start picking a fight"
    you spammed, legit reason.

    sounds alright, but more like a video game song for those fantasy RPG shit (not final fantasy, but those wanna-be final fantasy's)

    not really a rap or hip hop beat though =/
    I don't really put genres on my music that often, I just throw it on for shit's and giggles.

    At which post did I spam/try to start a fight?

  9. #9
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    I don't really put genres on my music that often, I just throw it on for shit's and giggles.

    At which post did I spam/try to start a fight?
    Ohh , i guess.

    i didn't ban you, I just woke up


  10. #10
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Ohh , i guess.

    i didn't ban you, I just woke up
    Who did? And you bastards need to stop fucking with me with these post bans -_- I can't tell if anythings a joke anymore. 2k ban doesnt equal 2 years

  11. #11
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    sounds pretty cool. gets me tired tho


  12. #12
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ges-music.html

    If I can't post memes you can't post your music here.

    Fair is fair.

  13. #13
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    This shits good



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  14. #14
    J Miliam alt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ges-music.html

    If I can't post memes you can't post your music here.

    Fair is fair.
    He said music videos and images so .

  15. #15
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam alt View Post
    Who did? And you bastards need to stop fucking with me with these post bans -_- I can't tell if anythings a joke anymore. 2k ban doesnt equal 2 years
    lol^^

    Nice song though, it does sound like a song from an RPG game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast