Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 84 of 84
  1. #76
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    shutup before i de-rep yo ass.
    Do it anyways.
    Most red bar niggers like they shit red.

  2. #77
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Do it anyways.
    Most red bar niggers like they shit red.
    They shit out blood O.o?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. #78
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    They shit out blood O.o?
    no hes speaking nig, he said that spammers like you love to have red bars of de-rep'ness.


  4. #79
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    no hes speaking nig, he said that spammers like you love to have red bars of de-rep'ness.
    And mean people like you who love to give it

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #80
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    And mean people like you who love to give it
    just stating the obvious.


  6. #81
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Oh, I see I see. Vicodin is just a strong painkiller. Makes your body feel great.
    I beg to differ. It's more of a light-moderate painkiller. No way is it gotta help a broken bone. A pulled tooth at most. Now if you had some Oxys or high MG morphines I would take. But even the 15mg morphines don't get me high.

  7. #82
    Insidious.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Posts
    1,285
    Reputation
    -174
    Thanks
    58

    yess,, danny thats you.?
    MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

    Use The Force
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

  8. #83
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post


    I beg to differ. It's more of a light-moderate painkiller. No way is it gotta help a broken bone. A pulled tooth at most. Now if you had some Oxys or high MG morphines I would take. But even the 15mg morphines don't get me high.
    Man when 15mg morphines don't get you high you know you're tolerant to narcotics. Maybe, you know, stop taking em before you turn out like MJ!
    Time to start cycling through old sigs.
    __________________________________________________

    Well that is that and this is this,
    You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get,
    You get away from me.
    You get away from me
    .
    Modest Mouse
    Ocean Breathes Salty
    Float On
    __________________________________________________

  9. #84
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post

    Man when 15mg morphines don't get you high you know you're tolerant to narcotics. Maybe, you know, stop taking em before you turn out like MJ!
    See, that's what a lot of people think. But I really don't take pills. My friend however has been taking painkillers almost everyday for 3 years and he can still get high for hours on a 15mg morphine. And he gets sick without pills. I don't even remember the last time I took one. Probably around a month ago.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456