Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86
  1. #31
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Where you from dude?

    Where I'm from this is called extortion.
    They can't just take your own property then charge you to get it back..
    Shit, if this was me when I was back in HS my father wouldn't threaten with layers.
    He'd threaten with future tooth loss.

  2. #32
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Fuck moving, only got 28 days left, then I'm done with their bitch asses.
    Well then hurry up and sue and make some $$ to pay off college and/or weed.



    MPGH in 5 words:

    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    1 in a million community

  3. #33
    PashaAmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,014
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    224
    At my school the principal and the vice principal always dog me and fucking stare at me because I've gotten in trouble 3 times now for cigs and weed ... yea and anyways so I had me and my friend go into the bathroom and pretend that he was selling me weed..lol then boom the fucking Principal, Vice Principal, and a cop rush into the bathroom and fucking took us to the office and we were searched and shit and got questioned and suspended?! My parents are sue ing dem bitch asses apparently we had intent to sell with nothing to sell..lol

  4. #34
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    At my school the principal and the vice principal always dog me and fucking stare at me because I've gotten in trouble 3 times now for cigs and weed ... yea and anyways so I had me and my friend go into the bathroom and pretend that he was selling me weed..lol then boom the fucking Principal, Vice Principal, and a cop rush into the bathroom and fucking took us to the office and we were searched and shit and got questioned and suspended?! My parents are sue ing dem bitch asses apparently we had intent to sell with nothing to sell..lol
    you must be in middle school....


  5. #35
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Where you from dude?

    Where I'm from this is called extortion.
    They can't just take your own property then charge you to get it back..
    Shit, if this was me when I was back in HS my father wouldn't threaten with layers.
    He'd threaten with future tooth loss.
    Texas, sup it's a bitch.

    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    At my school the principal and the vice principal always dog me and fucking stare at me because I've gotten in trouble 3 times now for cigs and weed ... yea and anyways so I had me and my friend go into the bathroom and pretend that he was selling me weed..lol then boom the fucking Principal, Vice Principal, and a cop rush into the bathroom and fucking took us to the office and we were searched and shit and got questioned and suspended?! My parents are sue ing dem bitch asses apparently we had intent to sell with nothing to sell..lol
    Sounds like it was provoked.

  6. #36
    ijustjizzed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    why u wanna know? wanna suck my dick? o.O
    Posts
    651
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    25
    My Mood
    Dead
    man ur school sucks :x

  7. #37
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    @Toxin

    Just go in the office and be like..

    "I can show you I didn't make that call"

    Ask to see the phone so you can dial a number to prove it,
    then when they let you dial the #, snatch that shit up out their hand.
    They can't do anything, because it's your property.
    If they try to suspend you, then have your parents fight it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PashaAmd View Post
    At my school the principal and the vice principal always dog me and fucking stare at me because I've gotten in trouble 3 times now for cigs and weed ... yea and anyways so I had me and my friend go into the bathroom and pretend that he was selling me weed..lol then boom the fucking Principal, Vice Principal, and a cop rush into the bathroom and fucking took us to the office and we were searched and shit and got questioned and suspended?! My parents are sue ing dem bitch asses apparently we had intent to sell with nothing to sell..lol
    exceptional story bro
    Last edited by Ethereal; 04-19-2011 at 06:13 PM.

  8. #38
    superbomb17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    YouMods
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Fuck moving, only got 28 days left, then I'm done with their bitch asses.
    haha, same wit me but i only got 20 dayz cuz im ditchin 2 weeks for California baby!

  9. #39
    Insidious.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Posts
    1,285
    Reputation
    -174
    Thanks
    58


    Fuck School!
    MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

    Use The Force
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Insidious. For This Useful Post:

    superbomb17 (04-19-2011)

  11. #40
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    All you gotta do is say show me the logs or not hand over your phone. They got no authority to "physically" take it from you. Since you now handed it over, say show me the logs since it's obvious bullshit.

    When they back down, then you go in hard. .kewl
    Last edited by arunforce; 04-19-2011 at 06:22 PM.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #41
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    @Toxin

    Just go in the office and be like..

    "I can show you I didn't make that call"

    Ask to see the phone so you can dial a number to prove it,
    then when they let you dial the #, snatch that shit up out their hand.
    They can't do anything, because it's your property.
    If they try to suspend you, then have your parents fight it.
    Definitely trying it.
    Inb4Suspension

  13. #42
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Definitely trying it.
    Inb4Suspension
    Gib me the number to your school.

    I'm gonna crank them.


  14. #43
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,696
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,669
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Claim they are extorting you, I dunno if it technically is since it's probably not illegal, but who cares, it sounds badass.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  15. #44
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Teachers want your phone since they dont have no money to buy one

  16. #45
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheArk View Post
    Teachers want your phone since they dont have no money to buy one
    Probably doing it cause my school is a bunch of broke asses, so they charge kids $15 to get their phones back.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast