Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 86
  1. #46
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Cool story bro!

    (Btw, they did a thing called black mail to you)

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  2. #47
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    They can pull this shit on you:


    Friend was prank calling (harassment and considered illegal)
    You were an accomplice, you said you didn't rat him out, so that means you're in trouble if they find out

    i'll laugh my ass off if they pull out this MPGH thread log on you in court or at school


  3. #48
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Cool story bro!

    (Btw, they did a thing called black mail to you)
    Learn the definition of blackmail..

  4. #49
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    They can pull this shit on you:


    Friend was prank calling (harassment and considered illegal)
    You were an accomplice, you said you didn't rat him out, so that means you're in trouble if they find out

    i'll laugh my ass off if they pull out this MPGH thread log on you in court or at school
    1. It wasn't my friend, I was seated at the same table as him by the teacher.
    2. I wasn't involved in anyway, one guy used his phone, and the other one talked. I was just sitting there.

  5. #50
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    They can pull this shit on you:


    Friend was prank calling (harassment and considered illegal)
    You were an accomplice, you said you didn't rat him out, so that means you're in trouble if they find out

    i'll laugh my ass off if they pull out this MPGH thread log on you in court or at school
    Say he isn't your friend didn't notice him.

    They don't got shit to prove that you did know.

    EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    1. It wasn't my friend, I was seated at the same table as him by the teacher.
    2. I wasn't involved in anyway, one guy used his phone, and the other one talked. I was just sitting there.
    Say this and be like you were gonna tell the teacher; you were trying to study.

    Also, out of curiosity and hopes that the judges/jury are racist if you do get into court, what race are you, and what race is the other dude?

    No need to go into specifics.
    White/black is fine.
    Last edited by aeronyx; 04-19-2011 at 06:57 PM.

  6. #51
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Everybody stfu.

    Toxin is going HAM. He gonna steal that shit back.

  7. #52
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    1. It wasn't my friend, I was seated at the same table as him by the teacher.
    2. I wasn't involved in anyway, one guy used his phone, and the other one talked. I was just sitting there.
    Accomplice, harharhar
    Once in the office, they take both of our phones, and begin to question us, saying that we've been prank calling rooms in the school. And we're explaining how it wasn't us(not wanting to snitch on who it really was.)



  8. #53
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Charizard. View Post


    Say he isn't your friend didn't notice him.

    They don't got shit to prove that you did know.

    EDIT:

    Say this and be like you were gonna tell the teacher; you were trying to study.

    Also, out of curiosity and hopes that the judges/jury are racist if you do get into court, what race are you, and what race is the other dude?

    No need to go into specifics.
    White/black is fine.
    I'm half black, and the other two kids are mexican. However, I'm not suing the other kids, I'm suing the school.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Accomplice, harharhar
    Once in the office, they take both of our phones, and begin to question us, saying that we've been prank calling rooms in the school. And we're explaining how it wasn't us(not wanting to snitch on who it really was.)

    Not Snitching =/= Invovled

    I'm pretty sure they can't force you to snitch, if you're a witness, yet not directly involved, it should be your call wither to put forth what information you have or not.

  9. #54
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post

    Not Snitching =/= Invovled

    I'm pretty sure they can't force you to snitch, if you're a witness, yet not directly involved, it should be your call wither to put forth what information you have or not.
    Conspiracy .


  10. #55
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    Probably doing it cause my school is a bunch of broke asses, so they charge kids $15 to get their phones back.
    Yep .

  11. #56
    master131backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. asif your school would go to such a big extent just to trace prank calls? And at my school, if you were caught using a phone the teacher would take it and bring it to the office for your parents to sign a paper and collect it. No monies needed.

  12. #57
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by master131backup View Post
    This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. asif your school would go to such a big extent just to trace prank calls? And at my school, if you were caught using a phone the teacher would take it and bring it to the office for your parents to sign a paper and collect it. No monies needed.
    His school is poor as fuck

  13. #58
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by master131backup View Post
    This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. asif your school would go to such a big extent just to trace prank calls? And at my school, if you were caught using a phone the teacher would take it and bring it to the office for your parents to sign a paper and collect it. No monies needed.
    If you're caught using a phone at my school, teacher takes it, turns it into the office, parent has to come sign for it and pay $15 to get it back.

  14. #59
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post


    If you're caught using a phone at my school, teacher takes it, turns it into the office, parent has to come sign for it and pay $15 to get it back.
    Shit school is shit .

  15. #60
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Nigger
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheArk View Post


    Shit school is shit .
    Along with a bunch of other stupid shit.

    Broke ass niggers let you buy your way out of detentions.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast