Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well im gettin kinda tired of
    Leechin and trollin on this
    site i want to help.
    i really dont know how to hack
    or anything but i can get to things lke
    different programs ppl might want
    movies music and etc.
    can i post things lke that

    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post
    Well im gettin kinda tired of
    Leechin and trollin on this
    site i want to help.
    i really dont know how to hack
    or anything but i can get to things lke
    different programs ppl might want
    movies music and etc.
    can i post things lke that
    so no one goin to reply
    Last edited by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢); 04-20-2011 at 07:39 PM.
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  2. #2
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You can help out with people's personal problems and computer problems on General. That's what i do

  3. #3
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    You can help out with people's personal problems and computer problems on General. That's what i do
    Rofl you're more of a person that MAKES problems for people from what I've seen and read.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicow For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (04-20-2011)

  5. #4
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Rofl you're more of a person that MAKES problems for people from what I've seen and read.
    thats mean as bruh :/


  6. #5
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Rofl you're more of a person that MAKES problems for people from what I've seen and read.
    It's just @biltzUG that i keep fighting with , but i got nothing against him anymore.

  7. #6
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Yea...Epic you spam more then you help.

    Just try to help by not causing any dumb ass drama or flame wars.

    Thats enough.

  8. #7
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice list of common sense you have there.

  9. #8
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Yea, I think Ima bout to add

    • Don't read this list then post a reply to me saying it's (Good, O.K. , stupid etc.)