Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Raging section next time .

  2. #17
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Sorry ^^ <3 Okay...
    Ontopic: You can't hack for shit...? Lol It's not that hard if you're talking as I think you are, just inject and play o-o
    He means REAL HACKING
    Injecting and playing isnt hacking.

  3. #18
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Sorry ^^ <3 Okay...
    Ontopic: You can't hack for shit...? Lol It's not that hard if you're talking as I think you are, just inject and play o-o
    that's not the type of hacking he's talking about
    now run along unicow before i get

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Wachu talkin bout tooba?

    Mind elaborating on the situation?
    @Doc
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...snitching.html


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  5. #19
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    With so much Drama in the Lbc it's kinda hard bein snoop D-O double G
    I know that feel, bro.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  6. #20
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Raging section next time .
    He understands, stop +1'ing


  7. #21
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Asians View Post
    I always said that I wouldn't believe you would do it, read the thread again.
    Just want to know why he would say that, and put the blame on you, because there is obviously a reason.
    @Asians
    because on the other website, that i visit, he thought i was someone high ranked on mpgh when i never said anything, just heard his problems towards mpgh.. in other words he talks crap. and we can tell cause am i a minion?..sorry ex-minion i should say?... lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheArk View Post

    I think you proved your point lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Sorry ^^ <3 Okay...
    Ontopic: You can't hack for shit...? Lol It's not that hard if you're talking as I think you are, just inject and play o-o
    no hacking as in hack a website/server/ddos and what not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Wachu talkin bout tooba?

    Mind elaborating on the situation?
    @Doc
    people read incorrect facts,
    people judge me on those facts,
    im here to clear those facts True or False.


  8. #22
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    o.O
    reading over this makes me sound like a complete cyber jerk - which i probs am.
    I did not think about what i was writing at the time, and made some pretty missleading comments.
    I has 0 things against you and im sorry for everything and assuming you were doing something that you didnt do.
    I take full responsability for whatever flame i may recive.

    Ill edit all the stupid posts i made now, *Derpp its closed*
    once again, sorry man :/
    Last edited by Jakob; 04-20-2011 at 08:19 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakob For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  10. #23
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    tooba I didn't say one word about this drama ass stupid shit..

    Cause I was too busy smokin that stanky danky you feel me bra?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  12. #24
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    tooba I didn't say one word about this drama ass stupid shit..

    Cause I was too busy smokin that stanky danky you feel me bra?
    @Ethereal,

    your okay brother, got nothing against ya


  13. #25
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    @Ethereal,

    your okay brother, got nothing against ya
    I was just kiddin.

    I don't smoke.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  15. #26
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Anyways, don't worry about what most kids have to say,
    I know you 3 are good guys, and if there's any spam-fag here in General that would like to run their 'keyboard and mouse' because they can't control their posting and THINK they know what's going, go ahead, try.
    Keyboard and touchscreen on phone.

  16. #27
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Dumb asses post before they use their damn brains.

    How bout getting proof before making threads that can hurt others. Freakin common sense jesus.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rvn For This Useful Post:

    Doc (04-20-2011),Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  18. #28
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    oh susup @toobanooba
    back so soon
    im gonna have to repay you for what u gave me yesterday LOL
    how even gives a shit about lawlypop its just a guy who fails at hacking get over it ppl
    Dicks, That is all.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bandicoot For This Useful Post:

    -PoisonedG- (04-20-2011),Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  20. #29
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    wut i miss negros

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Unsuccessful For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-20-2011)

  22. #30
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That's what i said

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to -PoisonedG- For This Useful Post:

    Bandicoot (04-20-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast