Thread: Now I know...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52
  1. #16
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey View Post


    you still are the biggest faggot on mpgh.

    https://i.imgur.com/nRCdY.jpg
    I'm a different kind of faggot now.

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinReow View Post
    Well now you know. That's all that matters
    NO IT DOESNT. Makes me rage 90% of the time, and then the other 10% of the time I look back at how i was a little fagrat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    I'm a different kind of faggot now.
    You define your own type of faggotry, you post some of the weirdest shit -.-


  3. #18
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Stay in your section where it safe



    My games;

    x

  4. #19
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Stay in your section where it safe
    HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE


  5. #20
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    NO IT DOESNT. Makes me rage 90% of the time, and then the other 10% of the time I look back at how i was a little fagrat.


    You define your own type of faggotry, you post some of the weirdest shit -.-
    Jab raging? Atrocious! Impossible! Despicable!

    I imagined Jab as a non-raging person.

    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #21
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    NO IT DOESNT. Makes me rage 90% of the time, and then the other 10% of the time I look back at how i was a little fagrat.


    You define your own type of faggotry, you post some of the weirdest shit -.-
    You should see me in a few years.
    I'll be like Gourav once was^2.

  7. #22
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    You should see me in a few years.
    I'll be like Gourav once was^2.
    i doubt i'll be on MPGH for another 2 years....


  8. #23
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Y U BEEN SO MEAN TO NEWPHAGS.

  9. #24
    Gaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,364
    Reputation
    494
    Thanks
    1,021
    i'm one of them fbbdskbcisdhcodncokcmkdmckmodpoe

    naw not really, i don't really see any spamming newphags around lately.




  10. #25
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    i'm one of them fbbdskbcisdhcodncokcmkdmckmodpoe

    naw not really, i don't really see any spamming newphags around lately.
    You're still fresh in from the door but you're not a spamphag.


  11. #26
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    i'm one of them fbbdskbcisdhcodncokcmkdmckmodpoe

    naw not really, i don't really see any spamming newphags around lately.
    O really huh?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  12. #27
    Insidious.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General, -------- Critic Lvl: 10000000000000 [MPGH] Critic
    Posts
    1,285
    Reputation
    -174
    Thanks
    58

    iCamp on the general section more funn.
    MPGH Critic
    "I Have 2 Red Bars, Beacuse i say the truth and the truth hurts you.!"
    -MJWL

    Use The Force
    Contact Me Pm/Vm For Help!
    "It's Not Your House That's Haunted It's Your Son!"
    -Insidious

  13. #28
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    So many of them.

  14. #29
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    O really huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious. View Post

    iCamp on the general section more funn.
    don't know either of you


  15. #30
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935
    2k posts in like a 1 week period.

    Yeah, General was harsh on me when I first entered it. Even Chris (Derail) was an ass to me. Became friends with Vital (now Tony) and started chillin' ever since.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast