Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 237
  1. #106
    HannibalJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On your screen Gender: Shemale
    Posts
    2,113
    Reputation
    264
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Sick
    Wake up,grab some whiskey,drink it while watching tv,grab more whiskey and go to school..
    Then I realize that I'm too drunk for school



  2. #107
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Put da vodka in the water bottle.

  3. #108
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    What the hells WOG stand for? Word of God?
    ahh...how do i put it.. oh i know ALL EUROPEANS that migrated to Australia, were nicknamed "WOGS"

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Put da vodka in the water bottle.
    nah man Johnny walker Blue label, in a big fancy fucking glass, ohyeah


  4. #109
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    ahh...how do i put it.. oh i know ALL EUROPEANS that migrated to Australia, were nicknamed "WOGS"



    nah man Johnny walker Blue label, in a big fancy fucking glass, ohyeah
    Oh I wikipedia'd it like eastern europeans that went to australia, that makes more sense now. I'm eastern european and orthodox christian, but in good old Amurrika.
    When people say orthodox, they don't usually mean christian even though its the second biggest after catholics. Nobody likes eastern europe

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #110
    weemanfc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    957
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Happy
    i get up around 5am sometimes 3 then go to ma PC play some cf for about 30min to an hour then shower and off to school around 7:30am.

  6. #111
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by weemanfc View Post
    i get up around 5am sometimes 3 then go to ma PC play some cf for about 30min to an hour then shower and off to school around 7:30am.
    What time do you need be at school then?

  7. #112
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    You have online classes? That's what I got. But I'm in School for 4 hours. I start at 8:00AM, and get out at 12:00PM. I'm required to do 90 mins from my house when I leave class though.

    So when I get home from School, smoke with my boys, do my classes and go to work, get back do some more classes, and chill and play some Xbox. Hop off the Xbox... and watch some George Lopez until I feel like going to sleep
    I have 6 days left of this school year.

    Next fall I begin Dual enrollment. Will only have to take a match class online for another year then it's all "dual enrolling". I will only have the college classes, there is no need for me to continue any high school shit if I am doing all my academics at PSC already.

    By the time I'm 18 I will have a two year degree.


  8. #113
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    I have 6 days left of this school year.

    Next fall I begin Dual enrollment. Will only have to take a match class online for another year then it's all "dual enrolling". I will only have the college classes, there is no need for me to continue any high school shit if I am doing all my academics at PSC already.

    By the time I'm 18 I will have a two year degree.
    and your current age is 17? or 16?..going by what im reading,

    /no troll
    /no stupidity intended.


  9. #114
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Wake up. Turn on the coffee maker. Shower. Have a cup of coffee. Walk to the grocery store and grab an energy drink. Wait for my bus. Go to lectures. Get on another bus and go so work then come home around five. Make dinner. Do homework and watch shitty t.v. until I fall asleep. Repeat.

  10. #115
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Wake up. Turn on the coffee maker. Shower. Have a cup of coffee. Walk to the grocery store and grab an energy drink. Wait for my bus. Go to lectures. Get on another bus and go so work then come home around five. Make dinner. Do homework and watch shitty t.v. until I fall asleep. Repeat.
    @x.navi.x
    Or just use 5hour energy

  11. #116
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    I wake up to my phone alarm at 6:30 a.m. Then I get outta bed & take a piss . I go downstairs and fix Oatmeal, then eat it (of course...). I take my pills, then go back upstairs. I take a shower, get dressed, then go outside & wait for the bus at 7:20 a.m.

  12. #117
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post

    @x.navi.x
    Or just use 5hour energy
    I prefer the blue monsters. I mostly just save it for mid day. Five hour powers taste like poop.

  13. #118
    Eminem.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    7
    i wake up I take a shower, get dressed and then i go to school .

  14. #119
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    I prefer the blue monsters. I mostly just save it for mid day. Five hour powers taste like poop.
    Drink about 3 monsters throughout the whole day

  15. #120
    KoЯn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in my Ecks Bawcks Posts: 13,371,337
    Posts
    462
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Angry
    Lawl. How would you know what Poop tastes like???

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast