Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Minecraft - don't need anymore
    Purchasing VIP - don't think noobs'll read it in General
    Coding Class - do want still
    Staff Pictures - keep
    VIP Support - keep or put in announcements
    Google Chrome Extension Contest - move to programming or announcements?
    Videos Images Music - keep it for another week
    Resource.Contributor.Publicist Team - keep
    Resource team applications - don't need anymore since it's closed
    NO BEGGING TO GET IN ANY GROUP -
    Codes of Conduct - keep
    codes/begging/vip support should be 1, IMO, staff pictures..i dont get the use of that..pervs?..sorry... merge team apps with contributors, minecraft put in the minecraft place..

    but this is my opinion


  2. #17
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    They are there for a reason.
    so we read them.

  3. #18
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modder View Post
    They are there for a reason.
    so we read them.
    The original post stated WHY we don't need them. The original post is there for a reason. So you read it.

  4. #19
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    I made this thread just saying theirs a lot of stickies /

  5. #20
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    Remove nextgens stickies since theyre all useless

  6. #21
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    And there all there fr a reason

    @Liz close this please.

  7. #22
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thats not too many



  8. #23
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Thats not too many
    yeah but in a way...its UN-organized.


  9. #24
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    So? They'll important. Unlike this useless thread.

  10. #25
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    So? They'll important. Unlike this useless thread.
    @BenXer
    you hating on mah buddy @Wolf while he's on a backup account?

    They'll ? they will important?


  11. #26
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    @BenXer
    you hating on mah buddy @Wolf while he's on a backup account?

    They'll ? they will important?
    I mix they and all together
    They + all = They'll /
    Hope they add this to the dictionary.

  12. #27
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    I mix they and all together
    They + all = They'll /
    Hope they add this to the dictionary.
    That doesn't make sense
    It's:
    They + Will = They'll

  13. #28
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    I mix they and all together
    They + all = They'll /
    Hope they add this to the dictionary.
    I don't think all can be a part of a contraction
    They'll's already taken by they will / they shall


    anyways: back to topic
    a sticky cleanup should happen soon, it seems about the right time since the sticky's are stacking up


  14. #29
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by iMakestuffz View Post


    That doesn't make sense
    It's:
    They + Will = They'll
    They + all = They'll
    Of course it makes no sense.
    Retard.

  15. #30
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    Minecraft - don't need anymore
    Purchasing VIP - don't think noobs'll read it in General
    Coding Class - do want still
    Staff Pictures - keep
    VIP Support - keep or put in announcements
    Google Chrome Extension Contest - move to programming or announcements?
    Videos Images Music - keep it for another week
    Resource.Contributor.Publicist Team - keep
    Resource team applications - don't need anymore since it's closed
    NO BEGGING TO GET IN ANY GROUP -
    Codes of Conduct - keep
    I don't understand why we have some of them sticky's in there also .... :/
    Just a waste of space, could be put into better Sections.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast