Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 244
  1. #61
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    no, his isn't the best.



    how do you know my full name?
    Tony NOlife Mpgh?

  2. #62
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    Stop working..

  3. #63
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'd buy $1,000,000 in tacos.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

    Taco (04-23-2011)

  5. #64
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    @everyone saying a million dollars isn't shit
    It's several times more than your broke ass will ever have at one time. I didn't say a billion because that is a thousand times less realistic (obviously because it's a thousand times more money.) and would let you be a thousand times more careless. A million is enough to do you good for thirty years if you're thrifty.
    Last edited by Blitz; 04-23-2011 at 01:40 AM.

  6. #65
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm still going with the first post answer, hookers & blow.

  7. #66
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    @everyone saying a million dollars isn't shit
    It's several times more than your broke ass will ever have at one time. I didn't say a billion because that is a thousand times less realistic (obviously because it's a thousand times more money.) and would let you be a thousand times more careless. A million is enough to do you good for thirty years if you're thrifty.
    hahaha you tagged some random douche.


  8. #67
    Remorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Follow the yellow brick road
    Posts
    2,286
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    184
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    hahaha you tagged some random douche.
    Oh my gawd toobanooba stop posting in every thread you're worse than wild bill hick cock

  9. #68
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Remorse View Post


    Oh my gawd toobanooba stop posting in every thread you're worse than wild bill hick cock
    Oh my gawd Remorse stop posting in every thread you're worse than wild bill hick cock

    *just fixing some spelling mistake of yours*


  10. #69
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. Pay for college
    2. Pay off debt
    3. Marriage (Possibility)
    4. Build a gaming rig
    5. Get 1gbps Internet
    6. Get NX
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-23-2011)

  12. #70
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    1. Pay for college
    2. Pay off debt
    3. Marriage (Possibility)
    4. Build a gaming rig
    5. Get 1gbps Internet
    6. Get NX
    @5 I'm assuming that's gigaBIT but still, why would you need that?

  13. #71
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    id buy a submarine

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  14. #72
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    @5 I'm assuming that's gigaBIT but still, why would you need that?
    Yes, it is gigabit per second, and because it's godly
    ~2+ GigaBytes game in 3 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
    id buy a submarine
    @Mr.T
    What kind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  15. #73
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.T View Post
    id buy a submarine
    That's the most innocent thing I've heard in this thread so far.

  16. #74
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    That's the most innocent thing I've heard in this thread so far.
    What happened to mine...
    And for all you know, he could buy a submarine with a nuke on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (04-23-2011)

  18. #75
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,525
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post


    What happened to mine...
    And for all you know, he could buy a submarine with a nuke on it
    Nukes don't come with submarines, and he didn't mention buying a nuke.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast