Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 244
  1. #76
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613


  2. #77
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    take over the world

  3. #78
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    I already have it.
    My dad atleast.

  4. #79
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,526
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    take over the world
    Good luck with that, taking over the world with the value of a small mansion and what not.

  5. #80
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    I already have it.
    My dad atleast.
    picture of credit card with full information or lies. gogoggogogo

  6. #81
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    picture of credit card with full information or lies. gogoggogogo
    If I give you all the information, you still can't see howmuch is on there.

    You can only use it.

  7. #82
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    Good luck with that, taking over the world with the value of a small mansion and what not.
    If I add the million to the money I already have ...

  8. #83
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    *These are all in order*
    1) Invest 500,000 in a profitable, reliable company
    2) Set aside money for college, buy a giraffe
    3) Get mah money that i invested, get an awesome computer & internet
    4) Buy an awesome house
    5) Invest in fortune 500 companies
    6) Get even more money, buy some medium-large companies, wait for more profits
    7) Buy out a lot of small tech companies, slowly growing to much larger tech companies
    8) Take over the technological companies
    9) Use technology to find an earth-like planet
    10) If the new planet is in need of minor terraforming, I make sure it happens
    11) After verified that this new planet is safe, people will be curious, and move to the new planet
    12) Implement a resource based economy
    13) I'm now the master of a new, self sustaining, world.
    Last edited by Pandemic; 04-23-2011 at 02:34 AM.

  9. #84
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by fierguy View Post
    1) Invest 500,000 in a profitable, reliable company
    2) Set aside money for college, buy a giraffe
    3) Get mah money that i invested, get an awesome computer & internet
    4) Buy an awesome house
    5) Invest in fortune 500 companies
    6) Get even more money, buy some medium-large companies, wait for more profits
    7) Buy out a lot of small tech companies, slowly growing to much larger tech companies
    8) Take over the technological companies
    9) Use technology to find an earth-like planet
    10) If the new planet is in need of minor terraforming, I make sure it happens
    11) After verified that this new planet is safe, people will be curious, and move to the new planet
    12) Implement a resource based economy
    13) I'm now the master of a new, self sustaining, world.
    You have great idea's.

  10. #85
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    BUY @Liz A NEW FORD MUSTANG AND A HUGE ROCK.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 04-23-2011 at 02:35 AM.

  11. #86
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    If I give you all the information, you still can't see howmuch is on there.

    You can only use it.
    i dont see teh problem

  12. #87
    Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    4,137
    Reputation
    619
    Thanks
    4,526
    Quote Originally Posted by fierguy View Post
    1) Invest 500,000 in a profitable, reliable company
    2) Set aside money for college, buy a giraffe
    3) Get mah money that i invested, get an awesome computer & internet
    4) Buy an awesome house
    5) Invest in fortune 500 companies
    6) Get even more money, buy some medium-large companies, wait for more profits
    7) Buy out a lot of small tech companies, slowly growing to much larger tech companies
    8) Take over the technological companies
    9) Use technology to find an earth-like planet
    10) If the new planet is in need of minor terraforming, I make sure it happens
    11) After verified that this new planet is safe, people will be curious, and move to the new planet
    12) Implement a resource based economy
    13) I'm now the master of a new, self sustaining, world.
    I love you.

  13. #88
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitzUG View Post
    I love you.
    easy does it tiger

  14. #89
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,006
    My Mood
    Dead
    I'd pay @Dave84311 to make me a sub-section in Programming section.

  15. #90
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
    I'd pay @Dave84311 to make me a sub-section in Programming section.
    DID YOU SAY BOMB? BOMB???


    jk bro

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast