Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825

    Worse thing that has ever happend to you..?

    My worse thing was when i was 10 or 11 i was taking the school buss home like i usally did.
    And we had a wired arse driver, he was american and the year 12 were shouting and he was like "Shut the fuck up faggots, dont yell when im drivin" He creeped me and sam( best friend) out.
    anyway i sit down the back off the buss becuase i was the year 12's little bitch and i liked to sit up there.
    Well my brother ( Hamish) got out at the front and i got out at the back door, now this is were it gets fucked up,the doors started to close as im exiting, i jump out and think ive made it bu it catchs my ankle, and the fucking moves off, well the girls on the bus heard my screaming and saw my foot in the door, they were screaming and this whole thing happend in about 10 seconds, in the end before he stoped i was pushing against the wheel and my hands were bloody as.
    He stoped but didnt get out. sam got out and afew of the year 12s had a go at the buss driver, im not sure but apprently he did it again that same day, well he got fired.
    Im fine now with no permant damage, but that was my worst, whats yours?

  2. #2
    Sketchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,881
    Reputation
    515
    Thanks
    659
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I read this thread...

  3. #3
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Learning my girl wasn't a virgin,

    She was raped while sleeping by her ex BF, a friend of mine I see every sunday at church.

    I almost killed him, but I'm over it now. still it's the worst thing that i've ever gone through.

  4. #4
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Learning my girl wasn't a virgin,

    She was raped while sleeping by her ex BF, a friend of mine I see every sunday at church.

    I almost killed him, but I'm over it now. still it's the worst thing that i've ever gone through.
    Damn, This girl at this thing called "Reach" tould everyone she was raped, it was so sad :/

  5. #5
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,293
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    when i was like 5, i went to a playground. i tried running up some metal stairs, tripped on first one and cracked my head open. blood was everywhere, and my mom didn't even notice for like 5 minutes. someone else told her. still have the scar =/


  6. #6
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    when i was like 5, i went to a playground. i tried running up some metal stairs, tripped on first one and cracked my head open. blood was everywhere, and my mom didn't even notice for like 5 minutes. someone else told her. still have the scar =/
    This one is kinda funny:
    i fell on a knife while i was on a big ball ( the arobic ones) and i still have da scar.

  7. #7
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Got shot in my back with a .22 because my dumb shit of a best friend decided to be a funny guy with the safety off.

  8. #8
    Dead Bones Brook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    On that seat right over there.
    Posts
    8,328
    Reputation
    858
    Thanks
    1,533
    My Mood
    Daring
    I actually don't think I have experienced bad stuff.
    I have a good life, lets keep it that way.

  9. #9
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Got shot in my back with a .22 because my dumb shit of a best friend decided to be a funny guy with the safety off.
    What a pal.
    Still friends?

  10. #10
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    I actually don't think I have experienced bad stuff.
    I have a good life, lets keep it that way.
    I want your tits.

  11. #11
    Obscene Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    well... i saw my mom get beaten and thrown down the stairs... but a recent onw would be when i was kicked out of a 10,000 summer camp(i didnt care but i new my mom was going to kill me). I was so scared i thoght my mom was gunna beat me... and then i got attacked by white-faced bees... then i got expelled form schhol.

  12. #12
    Cal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH faggots.
    Posts
    5,554
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    825
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene Backup View Post
    well... i saw my mom get beaten and thrown down the stairs... but a recent onw would be when i was kicked out of a 10,000 summer camp(i didnt care but i new my mom was going to kill me). I was so scared i thoght my mom was gunna beat me... and then i got attacked by white-faced bees... then i got expelled form schhol.
    get out of this serious thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I want your tits.
    ill pretty sure DBB is a guy

  13. #13
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    worst thing?..hmm

    only thing bad was when i was 10ish, when i first began riding/learning a push bike, 5 times i feel first on my knees on concrete, blood always was seen all over my knees, i was skinny boy for that age, well im skinny now, and my mum thought i would have fucked up knees for the rest of my life or not be able to walk properly or stand up straight, after the 5th time i did it, ever since then i have never fallen off my bike no matter how stupid i would be or if i try to purposely fall it wont let me some how. and its been 9 almost 10 years since.


  14. #14
    Obscene Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    143
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    @MC Modder

    dude i swear on MY LIFE that all those did happen... I SWEAR on my kids life.

  15. #15
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modder View Post


    What a pal.
    Still friends?
    We were yeah, but he passed away a few years ago.
    heart failure, he was doing some bad shit one night which was not smart,
    because he had heart problems to begin with.
    He didn't mean to shoot me, he was actually suicidal for a while over it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast