Thread: Operation Vegas

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83
  1. #16
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Nutshot View Post
    graphics sucks
    no shit hes not some badass graphics designer/coder
    lollol.


  2. #17
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    MP - Robot mode? I never seen that in FPS'
    SP - Futuristic maps. ^
    Explain Robot mode. and for the futuristic maps it's obv. we are at 2050 in game


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Nutshot View Post
    graphics sucks
    yea, I actually did set the graphics to low texture quality, and no lighting effects.

  3. #18
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post


    Explain Robot mode. and for the futuristic maps it's obv. we are at 2050 in game
    I don't want it to be like cod zombies, defending bases.
    It's gonna be like campaign multiplayer co-op. Go ing through missions and stuff. Hopefully have different endings and different objectives if one fails.

  4. #19
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    I don't want it to be like cod zombies, defending bases.
    It's gonna be like campaign multiplayer co-op. Go ing through missions and stuff. Hopefully have different endings and different objectives if one fails.
    Oh yea. It's really cool, gonna see what to do.

    Edit: How about story line? Does somebody like it?
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 04-23-2011 at 05:11 AM.

  5. #20
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post


    Oh yea. It's really cool, gonna see what to do.
    Good luck, and it's finished downloading. I'll record the game play and yea.
    I'll have to wait for my mum to go to sleep :/

  6. #21
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    Good luck, and it's finished downloading. I'll record the game play and yea.
    I'll have to wait for my mum to go to sleep :/
    k, take the time that you need. So if you can play it fast, I will continue to edit the map, and then proceed to the next level.

  7. #22
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    i just played it really good i like it, um 1 it lags like a fucking bitch, more people in the room and then when i get the machine turret gun, lags so much, reminds me of my 03' pc lol...dont know why it lags tho :/, apart from that its nice, gun graphics are fair decent aswell, better than PB.


  8. #23
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    i just played it really good i like it, um 1 it lags like a fucking bitch, more people in the room and then when i get the machine turret gun, lags so much, reminds me of my 03' pc lol...dont know why it lags tho :/, apart from that its nice, gun graphics are fair decent aswell, better than PB.
    Yea, same here. IDK it laggs as bitch. I will try to get some support form the FPS Creator page.

  9. #24
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It looks kinda good.
    I'll play it, just for the lulz.

  10. #25
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    I just checked the files. Still can't play it.
    If you change the gun files will the gun change? or game crashes?

  11. #26
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    I just checked the files. Still can't play it.
    If you change the gun files will the gun change? or game crashes?
    Depends what files are you editing. There are a lot.

  12. #27
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post


    Depends what files are you editing. There are a lot.
    C:\Users\Games\Desktop\Operation Vegas\Vegas\Files\gamecore\guns\scifi

  13. #28
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    I just checked the files. Still can't play it.
    If you change the gun files will the gun change? or game crashes?
    why cant you play it?..

    oh cause of your mum, nevermind


  14. #29
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,882
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post


    C:\Users\Games\Desktop\Operation Vegas\Vegas\Files\gamecore\guns\scifi
    Yes it will. But you may need to fix the Hex of the file, idk. Also it depends on how you edit it.

  15. #30
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    so many confusions lol.


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast