Thread: Should i?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 76
  1. #16
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Oh?
    Where, exactly?
    leave it alone
    he could be trollin
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  2. #17
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post


    lmao BURN!!
    LOL dayummm straight.

  3. #18
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    Yo mama got some of my "grown up" all over her face.
    there's only pretty much one thing you can be infracted for on this site, and that's talking about people's moms. Don't do it. You can call people cock sucking, dog-fucking, hummus-eating cum drinking faggots but you can't talk about their moms or youll be infracted for insulting a member.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  4. #19
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848

    Reminds me of this one bitch back when I was still in school, used to sit next to me in science class. She started out texting me and shit, then soon she was rubbing my dick in class. I say go for it nigga.
    @Obscene

  5. #20
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @Fuko

    dude she rubbed yur dick... in school!

    dude i would ov fucked her in the bathroom... i am not kidding.

    dam bro u a legend.

  6. #21
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    there's only pretty much one thing you can be infracted for on this site, and that's talking about people's moms. Don't do it. You can call people cock sucking, dog-fucking, hummus-eating cum drinking faggots but you can't talk about their moms or youll be infracted for insulting a member.
    that really dont make any sense to me
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  7. #22
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    there's only pretty much one thing you can be infracted for on this site, and that's talking about people's moms. Don't do it. You can call people cock sucking, dog-fucking, hummus-eating cum drinking faggots but you can't talk about their moms or youll be infracted for insulting a member.
    He started it and i finished it.

  8. #23
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamerkii View Post


    that really dont make any sense to me
    Basically I got infracted for posting "that's what your mom said last night". I have said much, much, much, much worse. And that's my only infraction.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  9. #24
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    @Fuko

    dude she rubbed yur dick... in school!

    dude i would ov fucked her in the bathroom... i am not kidding.

    dam bro u a legend.
    lol
    There were like 4 rows of desks, and the room was always dark, and we always sat in the way back. I probably would have fucked her if she was more hot though, but I neber wear condoms, so I wouldn't take the chance of having a baby that looks like @Dead Bones Brook.

    That's just a small thing though, I sucked my best friends girl's titties right outside the class at my middle school, fingered my ex at the PE area, and got my dick sucked in the bathroom lol.

    @Obscene

  10. #25
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bones Brook View Post
    Oh?
    Where, exactly?
    In general? But it maybe wasn't you then.

  11. #26
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    He started it and i finished it.
    She right you know
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  12. #27
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    lol
    There were like 4 rows of desks, and the room was always dark, and we always sat in the way back. I probably would have fucked her if she was more hot though, but I neber wear condoms, so I wouldn't take the chance of having a baby that looks like @Dead Bones Brook.

    That's just a small thing though, I sucked my best friends girl's titties right outside the class at my middle school, fingered my ex at the PE area, and got my dick sucked in the bathroom lol.

    @Obscene
    @Fuko

    nice man. I fingered a girl in summer camp... and got my dick sucked the same day. I was only 13 and i got all that in one day... Fuck yea.

    all the girls at my school are sluts, and i dont wanna get aids or some shit like that.

  13. #28
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    lol
    There were like 4 rows of desks, and the room was always dark, and we always sat in the way back. I probably would have fucked her if she was more hot though, but I neber wear condoms, so I wouldn't take the chance of having a baby that looks like @Dead Bones Brook.

    That's just a small thing though, I sucked my best friends girl's titties right outside the class at my middle school, fingered my ex at the PE area, and got my dick sucked in the bathroom lol.

    @Obscene
    Lol @ middle school titty sucking of your best friend's girl.

    I remember about one of my victims, Tanya. She was a screamer. I did her in battery park at night, then I brought her back to my apartment. I did her there in a dark room with one candle, the same color as the rope I used to tie her up. It was so dark, she never even saw the knife until... And now she's in my sex mansion in the country in 2 barrels.

    Good times, good times.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #29
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    When did general become a place where people can talk about what girl they want to fuck
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  15. #30
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscene View Post
    @Fuko

    nice man. I fingered a girl in summer camp... and got my dick sucked the same day. I was only 13 and i got all that in one day... Fuck yea.

    all the girls at my school are sluts, and i dont wanna get aids or some shit like that.
    Heres some advice.
    The ones who act like sluts usually aren't, just putting on a show.
    The ones who are kind of quiet, but sexy, are the ones who'll fuck yo dick in a heartbeat if you talk to them right.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast