Thread: Mpgh Youtube

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 43 of 43
  1. #31
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    You are not publisist

  2. #32
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnez360 View Post
    YouTube - TheOfficialMPGH's Channel
    Theres only 2 intro vids. mabye we could make a section to submit advertising vids to? so we can all help?

    @Dave84311
    That's not the official / original MPGH youtube....
    this is it:
    stupid kids who use up PERFECTLY good names
    fucking waste of time
    YouTube - MPGHnet's Channel


  3. #33
    WanQuiSheR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Ur Bed
    Posts
    1,963
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    154
    My Mood
    Twisted
    yeah great idea everyone is hating xD

  4. #34
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is why a publicist was needed

  5. #35
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Everybody calm down.
    @Epic good idea but it already excists. So you need to find a different way to advertise.

  6. #36
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yeah, their has been one. That's where all the VIP's go to

  7. #37
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    That's not the official / original MPGH youtube....
    this is it:
    stupid kids who use up PERFECTLY good names
    fucking waste of time
    YouTube - MPGHnet's Channel
    Ahhh, TY

  8. #38
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Theres gonna be publicists soon.


    @divers7 is a video publicist (there will me more )

    and there will be one blog / facebook /

    I think the publicists would probably team together and manage a youtube channel for the sole purpose of advertisement..



  9. #39
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Theres gonna be publicists soon.


    @divers7 is a video publicist (there will me more )

    and there will be one blog / facebook /

    I think the publicists would probably team together and manage a youtube channel for the sole purpose of advertisement..
    Divers is for CF .

  10. #40
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Just make an awesome program everyone wants, and make it require like 1000 posts on mpgh.

  11. #41
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheArk View Post

    Divers is for CF .
    Not any specific game at all..

    If a new VIP hack came out .. say PB, he would advertise that too.

    Not restricted to 1 game



  12. #42
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I want to be in publicist group and contribute mpgh, since I've been a nobody.

  13. #43
    Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,714
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post


    Not any specific game at all..

    If a new VIP hack came out .. say PB, he would advertise that too.

    Not restricted to 1 game
    Yea but He plays mostly cf.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123