Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095

    Twixtor (amazing slow motion) Tutorial for Sony Vegas

    thought it was pretty cool


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    CocoBandicoot (04-27-2011)

  3. #2
    CocoBandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Daring
    i thought prototype made a thread on this?
    thanks anyways
    i made one for twixtor for AAE
    wanna know what twixtor can do?:

    recoreded at 1000fps!
    @Jabuuty671
    Bandicoots Backup

  4. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoBandicoot View Post
    i thought prototype made a thread on this?
    thanks anyways
    i made one for twixtor for AAE
    wanna know what twixtor can do?:
    YouTube - tixtor at 0.1% super slow mo black ops
    recoreded at 1000fps!
    @Jabuuty671
    ohh, idk ,i'm not one to go back and check for a previous tutorial. just a share because i'm helping a guy with his edits now.
    I already saw your stuff on Twixtor thats what made me learn more about it


  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

    CocoBandicoot (04-27-2011)

  6. #4
    CocoBandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

    ohh, idk ,i'm not one to go back and check for a previous tutorial. just a share because i'm helping a guy with his edits now.
    I already saw your stuff on Twixtor thats what made me learn more about it
    haha nice just tell me if u need any help
    who is he? i wann help
    Bandicoots Backup

  7. #5
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoBandicoot View Post


    haha nice just tell me if u need any help
    who is he? i wann help
    YouTube - Coloradoklutch's Channel


  8. #6
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,903
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thanks for this @Jabuuty671