Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Please help me...

I am going to castrate some idiot because he's debating me about the constitutions definitions of natural born citizens and their right to presidency. Why are there so many stupid people?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    because we get dropped on our heads as babies a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

x.navi.x (04-27-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thank goodness. He admitted defeat. Bow chicka wow wow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Thank goodness. He admitted defeat. Bow chicka wow wow.
    You gone crazy now ? .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Whats is the actual question?
    I can tell your dealing with some Tea Party bish but what exactly is your question so i can tell you what to tell him?

Thanks
    no castration was needed

Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I can tell your dealing with some Tea Party bish but what exactly is your question so i can tell you what to tell him?
    Yeah, you know what's good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    He was describing about how Donald Trump won in that he finally got Obama to produce a birth certificate. I stated how even if his birth-certificate said Mars he still is within his right to be president according to the constitution. I explained that Arnold was able to be governor of California because of the specifications in the U.S. constitution that states that you can be born of two parents both of whom have citizenship and reside in the states for longer than 14 years and be able to run politically. He was obviously sleeping during those few classes we had about naturalization of a citizen. He went on about how Arnold was born in Austria to Austrian parents and then I pointed out that he's been in the states for longer than 14 years and he kind of shut up. Then he told me he enjoyed the debate and that I had valid points.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    sup sup we here and we aint going nowhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

He was describing about how Donald Trump won in that he finally got Obama to produce a birth certificate. I stated how even if his birth-certificate said Mars he still is within his right to be president according to the constitution. I explained that Arnold was able to be governor of California because of the specifications in the U.S. constitution that states that you can be born of two parents both of whom have citizenship and reside in the states for longer than 14 years and be able to run politically. He was obviously sleeping during those few classes we had about naturalization of a citizen. He went on about how Arnold was born in Austria to Austrian parents and then I pointed out that he's been in the states for longer than 14 years and he kind of shut up. Then he told me he enjoyed the debate and that I had valid points.
    I had this argument with someone last week, I just said fuck it and blocked them because they wouldn't shut up and kept saying "Yeah, but do you want a nigger that's not even suppose to be in the white house there?" and i'm like "why so Republican tho?" for hours. It pissed me off beyond belief.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariez View Post
    I had this argument with someone last week, I just said fuck it and blocked them because they wouldn't shut up and kept saying "Yeah, but do you want a nigger that's not even suppose to be in the white house there?" and i'm like "why so Republican tho?" for hours. It pissed me off beyond belief.
    Ignorant misinformed people don't understand the beauty of an educated debate where both sides acknowledge the view of the opposing party and still leave on good terms.

Thanks

BUT Obama's black. And he sounds a little like Osama.

"Time Is Money So I Went And Bought A Rolex."
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dumb People These Day's
    WAGWARN
    Y.O.L.O
    'im back bitches.'
    #purple swag.
    Gifts.
    [][]
    []

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

1. Arnold can run for Govenor(Senator?) But he can't run for president.(He's fighting laws to be able to 1 day blah blah blah)
    2.Obama was not born of two parent who were American Citizens. His father was Kenyan(From Kenya)
    3.The Above doesn't' fucking matter, he was born in Hawaii, that is real the end of the discussion.
    4.Topic like these are called distraction issues, they try to distract you from something bigger or more important. Try asking your republican w/e why Republicans fell the need to have more than 1/2 of our Tax CUTS go to the wealthiest 1%? That convo will probably end up with someone saying, "because jesus said so(no troll).

Thanks
    The world would be a boring place with out idiots

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast