Thread: Life

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Dude you're how old? Get your act together. Quit being emo and find something to do with your life. I don't care if you move to fucking Fiji and weave hats for a living. Do what makes you happy but please don't bitch about wanting to die on the internet. We don't know you. As children we are taught that if you are unhappy with something. Change it or change your perception.

  2. #17
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

    well ..... so there is nothing care about either .
    so i dont think i would have a problem with being death .
    Your not serious..?
    Think over it again,
    Absoultley NOTHING forEVER.
    Like cemented to the floor of a pitch black room, forever.

  3. #18
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Ah well this is the big question
    why do we live?
    my answer: to have sex

    JK

    Ok serious: you are living in a world with its own rules
    if you are trying to create or live by your own rules you are a criminal
    if you are trying to think and live different...
    and yes, if you are not going anywhere after your dead (i meant heaven) than what is the point?
    Last edited by Yolo Swaggins; 04-27-2011 at 10:17 AM.
    Wow much signature

  4. #19
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyongytyuk View Post
    Ah well this is the big question
    why do we live?
    my answer: to have sex

    JK

    Ok serious: you are living in a world with its own rules
    if you are trying to create or live by your own rules you are a criminal
    if you are trying to think and live different...
    and yes, if you are not going anywhere after your dead (i meant heaven) than what is the point?
    Are you a heaven believer?
    mind explaing about it?
    its just an endless room made of clouds ft. people that are dead?

  5. #20
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post
    Dude you're how old? Get your act together. Quit being emo and find something to do with your life. I don't care if you move to fucking Fiji and weave hats for a living. Do what makes you happy but please don't bitch about wanting to die on the internet. We don't know you. As children we are taught that if you are unhappy with something. Change it or change your perception.
    im 16 .
    and im not emo . lol ....

    you cant change your way of living .
    if i could change whatever i want i would change my amount of money .
    because the stupid thing about this world is that u cant do whatever you want , you need money for every fking thing . and for me the worst thing of all is that everyone is "locked up" by the government, and it seems like no ones gives a fuck . here in belgium u have to give about 40% of the money that u earn away because of taxes , that doesnt seem right to me , and yes u can say they help the cummity , but the roads in belgium are fked up , there is a system here that pays money to the people who do not have a job . but guess what they do , foreigners come here , abuse (they ask for the money + they ask child support )the system and sometimes they can earn up to 3000 euro a month , by doing nothing (its "hard" to get that , you need some brains to understand how the system works). the only thing they need is 5-7 children . so i do not see why you should live to finance someone you do not know .

    anywayz ill probably find a way to get the money i need ; legal or not .

  6. #21
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    im 16 .
    and im not emo . lol ....

    you cant change your way of living .
    if i could change whatever i want i would change my amount of money .
    because the stupid thing about this world is that u cant do whatever you want , you need money for every fking thing . and for me the worst thing of all is that everyone is "locked up" by the government, and it seems like no ones gives a fuck . here in belgium u have to give about 40% of the money that u earn away because of taxes , that doesnt seem right to me , and yes u can say they help the cummity , but the roads in belgium are fked up , there is a system here that pays money to the people who do not have a job . but guess what they do , foreigners come here , abuse (they ask for the money + they ask child support )the system and sometimes they can earn up to 3000 euro a month , by doing nothing (its "hard" to get that , you need some brains to understand how the system works). the only thing they need is 5-7 children . so i do not see why you should live to finance someone you do not know .

    anywayz ill probably find a way to get the money i need ; legal or not .

    Dude you're 16. You have plenty of life ahead of you to make money. Quit your bitching!

  7. #22
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Life isn't only about what you own.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan For This Useful Post:

    x.navi.x (04-27-2011)

  9. #23
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    "legal of not" what you gonna start selling crack?

  10. #24
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I understand what you're saying.

    Honestly... I see myself graduating then getting a job with my dad and having some extra cash flow. Later on in life maybe going to College to get a simple 2 year degree just to have something. As I get older, I will always keep things interesting, I can't stand doing the same shit. I'll be going on vacations, and nice trips and all of that. I'll make sure that I live life to the fullest. Stay blazing, and stay getting money. When I'm 25-30 be married or engaged have two kids nice crib, nice car. I'll be set, along with an amazing wife (my girl).

    That's what I see happening, I might be pushing it, but it's reasonable. That's what I'm aiming for. All you can do is play the cards that God has delt you. Make the most of what you can, and don't give up.

  11. #25
    Leaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands.
    Posts
    2,059
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    so what are ya plans when you died?
    Ex-



    Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.


  12. #26
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    so what are ya plans when you died?
    That's like asking what your plans are before you're even born...

  13. #27
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That's like asking what your plans are before you're even born...
    its a valid question though. obviously he expects for something to happen

  14. #28
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Something may happen, something may not happen. We'll all find out when that day comes. Until then, no one can say shit. I believe that their is an Heaven, or at least something of that nature that we go to after we die.

    But I can't say for sure, nor can anyone say their is NOT one. Their is no valid argument because none of us has never experinced it.

  15. #29
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    Your not serious..?
    Think over it again,
    Absoultley NOTHING forEVER.
    Like cemented to the floor of a pitch black room, forever.
    yes im serious .
    when your death there is nothing , you will not know your death . once youre brain activity stopped your gone .
    and there wont be something like a black hole . there is nothing , your just death . (that is my point of view)

    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post



    Dude you're 16. You have plenty of life ahead of you to make money. Quit your bitching!
    i know i still have alot of time ; but for now im just wasting my lifetime in school for like 2 more years .
    and then ofc i could have "bad luck" and then get cancer or some shit like that .

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    Life isn't only about what you own.
    for me it is , i dont want to live a regular live .
    and to not live a regular live you need money .
    unless you like living in the woods and live the life ppl used to life .

  16. #30
    Sdalezero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I agree, Living a "Regular Life" is boring and not very special.
    Remember we're animals just like monkeys who were able to evolve.
    Every Animal on this Planet is living for their instincts, they never would think (lol if they can) about suicide. Humans are completly dumb.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast