Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,936
    My Mood
    Blah


    This thread has gone to shit already..

    Seeing Scream 4 with her at 5:05 tomorrow.
    Problem solved.



  2. #32
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Watch Fast Five... i just did

  3. #33
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    @Lyle Gawddamn you are a girlyman. Your girl will cheat on you because you're nice and goody-goody, while behind your back a real man is satisfying her because you can't.

    And @Ethereal that's my line!
    Nah, my girl loves me, you, on the other hand, are gunna get some whore that'll probably end up doing your father while you sleep.

    Go ahead, be some bad ass boy, in the end though, i'll be the rich father with some talented wife, and have talented children.

    while you, get some sex, some STD's, some whore wife, some down syndrome baby.

    Yea your gonna have one great life bro.

  4. #34
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    What are you? Some retard? If she actually liked you she'd cuddle with you if it was or wasn't a scary movie

    Ofc someone like you would need a scary movie in order to touch a girl.
    @Lyle just sdfu and leave the men stuff to men.
    Oh and check bill's post..he is a man..little fucker..

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  5. #35
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Critic View Post

    @Lyle just sdfu and leave the men stuff to men.
    Oh and check bill's post..he is a man..little fucker..
    I'm sure you know all about that right?

  6. #36
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    This thread has gone to shit already..

    Seeing Scream 4 with her at 5:05 tomorrow.
    Problem solved.
    Good job on that, take some initiative. Scary movies are good, but chicks bout half the time just pretend to like em to make you happy, so use sparingly.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  7. #37
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Critic View Post

    @Lyle just sdfu and leave the men stuff to men.
    Oh and check bill's post..he is a man..little fucker..
    Nice come back little girl. now make me stfu.

    Or are you busy renting scary movies in order to get your mother to touch you?

  8. #38
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Nah, my girl loves me, you, on the other hand, are gunna get some whore that'll probably end up doing your father while you sleep.

    Go ahead, be some bad ass boy, in the end though, i'll be the rich father with some talented wife, and have talented children.

    while you, get some sex, some STD's, some whore wife, some down syndrome baby.

    Yea your gonna have one great life bro.
    U mad old guy?

    Go trim your grey ear and nose hairs.

    Talkin all that booshit with your elsastic like saggy ball flesh

  9. #39
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    U mad old guy?

    Go trim your grey ear and nose hairs.

    Talkin all that booshit with your elsastic like saggy ball flesh
    Orite kid, you so cool, flammin people on the internetz, now grow some balls and get off your kiddy stool and enter the real world, stead of lying about your life on the *********.

  10. #40
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Nah, my girl loves me, you, on the other hand, are gunna get some whore that'll probably end up doing your father while you sleep.

    Go ahead, be some bad ass boy, in the end though, i'll be the rich father with some talented wife, and have talented children.

    while you, get some sex, some STD's, some whore wife, some down syndrome baby.

    Yea your gonna have one great life bro.
    That's what all nice guys think. Until their wife cheats on them and they realize that it was about the money and the status with you, and the sex and passion and love with another man. Life's not a fairy tale.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  11. #41
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post


    That's what all nice guys think. Until their wife cheats on them and they realize that it was about the money and the status with you, and the sex and passion and love with another man. Life's not a fairy tale.
    @Lyle is right though, it's not cool to get some dumb bitch from a party as your girlfriend

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Thane. For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (04-29-2011)

  13. #42
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post


    That's what all nice guys think. Until their wife cheats on them and they realize that it was about the money and the status with you, and the sex and passion and love with another man. Life's not a fairy tale.
    Well then, feel sorry for you, cause thats exactly how my life's comin out to be.

    yea life aint no fairy tale, but play your cards right, and your lifes going to be exactly like that post I made early.

    I'm done playing with you kids.

    Last post i'm making in this thread. If you want more flames VM me.

  14. #43
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,689
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Orite kid, you so cool, flammin people on the internetz, now grow some balls and get off your kiddy stool and enter the real world, stead of lying about your life on the *********.
    Perhaps you should go take a walk outside, I hear cool night air calms rage.

  15. #44
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Well then, feel sorry for you, cause thats exactly how my life's comin out to be.

    yea life aint no fairy tale, but play your cards right, and your lifes going to be exactly like that post I made early.

    I'm done playing with you kids.

    Last post i'm making in this thread. If you want more flames VM me.
    Your life is like that, really? Tell me that after puberty.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Bill HickCock For This Useful Post:

    Ferris Bueller (04-29-2011)

  17. #45
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,713
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    Nice come back little girl. now make me stfu.

    Or are you busy renting scary movies in order to get your mother to touch you?
    We are not talking about being a "bad boy" we are talking about being a "man" not a geeky nerd!

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast