Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,900
    My Mood
    Blah

    Help me out MPGH.

    So this girl that i have been crushin' on for a while now just asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with her. Thing is, she asked me to Prom. The movie prom.

    Its some disney movie that makes me angry in so many ways, i wanna see Source Code or Insidious or even Fast Five!!

    Should i man up and suffer for the lady, or just be like ehh nooo

    Help me.



  2. #2
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, just go. Scores you some points

  3. #3
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what's a MPGH Publicist?


    OT: Just go. Girls like it when you endure shit like that. That means they know you're loyal. Then they get you trained.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  4. #4
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, it was worse for me when I had to see Twilight. Was worth it though in the end

  5. #5
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    I think its a test to see if ya dedicated. Had to do tht with high school musical 3...
    Nipples

  6. #6
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Tell her to wear a miniskirt so you can throw a couple in her pooper.

  7. #7
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    love=pain.
    Suffer for the bitch.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  8. #8
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    So this girl that i have been crushin' on for a while now just asked me if i wanted to go see a movie with her. Thing is, she asked me to Prom. The movie prom.

    Its some disney movie that makes me angry in so many ways, i wanna see Source Code or Insidious or even Fast Five!!

    Should i man up and suffer for the lady, or just be like ehh nooo

    Help me.
    @Minivan Man

    welll man go, because she will eat your face if you go to that movie. Never aruge wud a gurl about going to see a dif movie.

    she will not go

  9. #9
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Depends on how the girl is,

    MY girl HATES when I lie and try to enjoy shiz she knows I hate,

    Then again I'm sure there's girls that don't like refusal.

  10. #10
    Killian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,318
    Reputation
    1658
    Thanks
    1,935


    I'd go.
    '08 MPGH OG

    You get the bag and fumble it
    I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
    Straight out the lot, 300 cash
    And the car came with a blunt in it
    Lil mama a thot, and she got ass
    And she gon' fuck up a bag
    Pull up to the spot, livin' too fast
    Droppin' the dope in the stash
    In Italy, got two foreign hoes, they DM me
    Drop the top when it's cold
    But you feel the heat
    Be real with me, just be real with me
    Eat it up like it's a feast
    They say the dope on fleek

  11. #11
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Cutting View Post
    what's a MPGH Publicist?


    OT: Just go. Girls like it when you endure shit like that. That means they know you're loyal. Then they get you trained.
    They get you trained to be a pussywhipped bitch!
    Hell no. If you don't like it, no way.
    These guys on MPGH are all virgins, so they don't know that nice guys finish last. You need to show her that YOU are the dominant one in the relationship. You can never be happy with a girl who doesn't know you are the man. She can never be happy either, she knows deep down she wants and needs a man who can provide for her and protect her, not serve her every whim. Being a bitch is not sexy, and personality's a lot more important to women than to men.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  12. #12
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,900
    My Mood
    Blah
    I'm persuading her to see Insidious atm..



    If she says no, i'll just go..



  13. #13
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    They get you trained to be a pussywhipped bitch!
    Hell no. If you don't like it, no way.
    These guys on MPGH are all virgins, so they don't know that nice guys finish last. You need to show her that YOU are the dominant one in the relationship. You can never be happy with a girl who doesn't know you are the man. She can never be happy either, she knows deep down she wants and needs a man who can provide for her and protect her, not serve her every whim. Being a bitch is not sexy, and personality's a lot more important to women than to men.
    I get more ass then a Burger King Bathroom son. Betta ax somebody.

  14. #14
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    I'm persuading her to see Insidious atm..



    If she says no, i'll just go..
    then wont be getting any pussy that night.

  15. #15
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    I'm persuading her to see Insidious atm..



    If she says no, i'll just go..
    Girls don't like scary movies, go for somethin thats action, with some romance, fast five, so when somethin cute goes on, you can say somethin like "I'd do that for you", trust me.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast