Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 113
  1. #76
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This thread is so fun.
    With all the rage.

  2. #77
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Cookie View Post
    This thread is so fun.
    With all the rage.
    I know, right? I tried to make a joke about shemale scene girl avatars, but tawksin shawt me down

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. #78
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO DDOS A RIVAL SERVER ON MY COMMUNITY AND HIS SERVERS WEREN'T POWERFUL TO BRING IT DOWN. AND YOU SAY HE CAN DDOS YOUR NETS!?!!?

  4. #79
    I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees
    MPGH Member
    Thane.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Closet
    Posts
    1,971
    Reputation
    82
    Thanks
    85
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO DDOS A RIVAL SERVER ON MY COMMUNITY AND HIS SERVERS WEREN'T POWERFUL TO BRING IT DOWN. AND YOU SAY HE CAN DDOS YOUR NETS!?!!?
    His nets probably suck

  5. #80
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO DDOS A RIVAL SERVER ON MY COMMUNITY AND HIS SERVERS WEREN'T POWERFUL TO BRING IT DOWN. AND YOU SAY HE CAN DDOS YOUR NETS!?!!?
    Doesn't take as much to DDoS an an individual member.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  6. #81
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    THERE IS NO WAY HE COULD HAVE BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO DDOS A RIVAL SERVER ON MY COMMUNITY AND HIS SERVERS WEREN'T POWERFUL TO BRING IT DOWN. AND YOU SAY HE CAN DDOS YOUR NETS!?!!?
    Sam is just looking for attention.

  7. #82
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Let's use a little bit of Logic here Professor Cumstains.

    If Dave didn't demote, or perm ban Toxin earlier when this little fiasco took place,
    what makes you think this retard thread will change anything?
    If anything it just makes you look like the whiny no lifing faggot that you are.

    Inb4trollthread

  8. #83
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Cookie View Post


    Sam is just looking for attention.
    I dont believe so. He has a right to say what he wants.
    RIP MINECRAFT SECTION!
    03.10.2010 - 26.09.2011

  9. #84
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    In Love
    Sam , if you think you are smart enough , give us a proof , jackass oldman

    even if it's true (Just if) , there is nothing you fucking cunt can do about it , stop making fun of yourself

    Also , tl;dr .

  10. #85
    Omar the Sandnigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    991
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockett View Post
    I dont believe so. He has a right to say what he wants.
    Yeah but this problem has already been solved.

  11. #86
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sнαdeчz View Post
    Sam , if you think you are smart enough , give us a proof , jackass oldman

    even if it's true (Just if) , there is nothing you fucking cunt can do about it , stop making fun of yourself

    Also , tl;dr .
    Obviously you read it if you're making an argument against him..

    Did your parents have any other children that lived? Or were they failed abortions like you?

  12. #87
    Shadeyz346's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    General.
    Posts
    4,023
    Reputation
    133
    Thanks
    239
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


    Obviously you read it if you're making an argument against him..

    Did your parents have any other children that lived? Or were they failed abortions like you?
    Get the fuck off me boi , And yeah i got a hotass sister , ujelly ?

  13. #88
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sнαdeчz View Post


    Get the fuck off me boi , And yeah i got a hotass sister , ujelly ?
    You implying sum incest thar? "you jelly" aint a good thing to say about hawt sister unless you're like me

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #89
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    JUST CONSIDER YOURSELF MY BITCH BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE
    HIDING BEHIND YOUR LIES.
    I can't believe you're still playing pretend,
    And we'll have to go down this road again.
    I can diss you every time with a grin,
    Cause you know I'm right and it gets under your skin.

    How does it feel Sam, when it's you everyone mocks,
    You're MPGH's laughing stock.
    And the only action you'll ever get is from one of your socks,
    You only got where you are from sucking cock.

    Sam, when are you going to stop?
    Maybe it'll be the day that your balls finally drop.
    I don't need to know about you and your cum swaps,
    You may not be on the bottom, but you got a long way to the top.

    I could rip you through and throughout,
    I don't have time to handle girl scouts,
    You'll come at me again, I have no doubt.
    But without proof you can get the fuck out.

  15. #90
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Sнαdeчz View Post


    Get the fuck off me boi , And yeah i got a hotass sister , ujelly ?
    Ok, so a failed abortion.

    Thanks for clarifying.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast