Thread: I'm a good boy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful

    I'm a good boy.



  2. #2
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    You have enough tabs open????

  3. #3
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post
    You have enough tabs open????
    What do you mean?

  4. #4
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Why you usinh firefox?

  5. #5
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    You have 9 tabs up. I rarely have 2

    Well 3 I mean. I always have MPGH & Youtube up.

  6. #6
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post
    Why you usinh firefox?
    I don't know.
    By the way here's the email.

    Code:
    Dear ************,
    
    Thank you for your generous donation to Greenpeace for the amount of USD 3. Your online donation has been completed successfully.
    
    We would be grateful if you would check that your details below are correct:
    
       *************
       * ***** **
       Sydney au
      
    
    You will receive another email from us confirming your donation details.If you have any questions please email the Supporter Care Team on: supporter.services.int@GreenPeace.org.
    
    Thank you so much for deciding to support Greenpeace. We appreciate your concern about the environment. This fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions.  It needs change. It needs action. Our commitment to the planet counts on your continuous support!
    
    Please feel free to check out www.greenpeace.org to see how your contributions are put to work.
    
    Warmest Regards,
    
    Supporter Care Team
    Greenpeace International
    
    
    Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
    
    It comprises 28 independent national/regional offices in over 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Pacific, as well as a co-ordinating body, Greenpeace International.

  7. #7
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    No please ....

  8. #8
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    I don't know.
    By the way here's the email.

    Code:
    Dear ************,
    
    Thank you for your generous donation to Greenpeace for the amount of USD 3. Your online donation has been completed successfully.
    
    We would be grateful if you would check that your details below are correct:
    
       *************
       * ***** **
       Sydney au
      
    
    You will receive another email from us confirming your donation details.If you have any questions please email the Supporter Care Team on: supporter.services.int@GreenPeace.org.
    
    Thank you so much for deciding to support Greenpeace. We appreciate your concern about the environment. This fragile earth deserves a voice. It needs solutions.  It needs change. It needs action. Our commitment to the planet counts on your continuous support!
    
    Please feel free to check out Greenpeace USA | Greenpeace USA to see how your contributions are put to work.
    
    Warmest Regards,
    
    Supporter Care Team
    Greenpeace International
    
    
    Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
    
    It comprises 28 independent national/regional offices in over 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, Africa, Asia and the Pacific, as well as a co-ordinating body, Greenpeace International.
    You're a good boy

  9. #9
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    3 dollar ahahaeheh

  10. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    3 dollar ahahaeheh
    That's the only thing I had in my prepaid mastercard.
    And why not give it to a good cause.
    And three dollars can't get me anything.
    I have 3.2 AUD which is currently higher than USD.
    But they only accept full dollars.
    LOL!

  11. #11
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Smith View Post


    That's the only thing I had in my prepaid mastercard.
    And why not give it to a good cause.
    And three dollars can't get me anything.
    I have 3.2 AUD which is currently higher than USD.
    But they only accept full dollars.
    LOL!
    Why you give 3 USD and not 3 AUD?

  12. #12
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    really going all out there


  13. #13
    Viibez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,839
    Reputation
    801
    Thanks
    2,782
    My Mood
    Amused
    2,50$ for themself.

  14. #14
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Lmao, making a thread about donating 3 bucks for a charitable cause ... can I call you an attention whore now?
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  15. #15
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    Lmao, making a thread about donating 3 bucks for a charitable cause ... can I call you an attention whore now?
    He's only like 12, that's much for him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast