Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 106
  1. #76
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I didnt assume anything. You called me a fanboy. Fanboys actually have to like something to be a fanboy. By calling someone a fanboy, you are saying they like the game. I never said I liked CoD

    And the fact that you think you are knowledgeable about FPS games because you played a couple on the console, pretty much explains why you dont know shit about FPS games. Pretty sure that you would say Halo is the peak of skill FPS's and BC is the best strategic FPS game out there.

    If you need further explanation, then it will only confirm that you know shit about FPS games.
    Fixed spelling error.

    You assumed that I called you a CoD fanboy. Could have called you a Quake fanboy for all you know. Assumptions .

    You don't know what I know, just because I have a preference doesn't mean it's wrong. Halo is a beast ass series. Amazingly put together. Halo isn't necessarily skill based, it's more fun. Like CoD. To play battlefield it actually does take skill. You can't go running around shooting. You'll get lit up. Battlefield isn't a strategic game, really, more tactical. Just using common sense and learning the environments. You get good once you know the maps, which isn't hard. Therefore, explain to me how at all I don't know shit.

    Either way, the thread wasn't ripping on cod, just their servers.

  2. #77
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Fixed spelling error.

    You assumed that I called you a CoD fanboy. Could have called you a Quake fanboy for all you know. Assumptions .

    You don't know what I know, just because I have a preference doesn't mean it's wrong. Halo is a beast ass series. Amazingly put together. Halo isn't necessarily skill based, it's more fun. Like CoD. To play battlefield it actually does take skill. You can't go running around shooting. You'll get lit up. Battlefield isn't a strategic game, really, more tactical. Just using common sense and learning the environments. You get good once you know the maps, which isn't hard. Therefore, explain to me how at all I don't know shit.

    Either way, the thread wasn't ripping on cod, just their servers.
    lol wow. iirc BFBC2 servers where (and maybe still are) shit. There was huge problems with people getting and staying in games for at least a month after the game came out. CoD, and most other games out there have never had so many problems with dedicated servers. Excluding MW2 considering it didnt have any. If your argument was trying to compare BF and MW2, it might have held, but when you compare BF against the entire series, it pretty much fails.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #78
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    lol wow. iirc BFBC2 servers where (and maybe still are) shit. There was huge problems with people getting and staying in games for at least a month after the game came out. CoD, and most other games out there have never had so many problems with dedicated servers. Excluding MW2 considering it didnt have any. If your argument was trying to compare BF and MW2, it might have held, but when you compare BF against the entire series, it pretty much fails.
    At the beginning. How are they now? Perfect. I still see blops having shit servers. Opinions are opinions. If you like cod, like cod. If you don't like bf, don't like it. I was proving a point that bf servers > cod servers seeing how we have no lag at all as long as you have a good connection.

  4. #79
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    At the beginning. How are they now? Perfect. I still see blops having shit servers. Opinions are opinions. If you like cod, like cod. If you don't like bf, don't like it. I was proving a point that bf servers > cod servers seeing how we have no lag at all as long as you have a good connection.
    Correction, you are trying to prove that BF servers are better than Gameservers (the only host for BO) which is correct. But CoD1 CoD2, CoD4, CoDW@W, and all the expansions for each all had flawless dedis. 1 game can not represent an entire series that has been one of the most successful series in all of FPS games.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #80
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Correction, you are trying to prove that BF servers are better than Gameservers (the only host for BO) which is correct. But CoD1 CoD2, CoD4, CoDW@W, and all the expansions for each all had flawless dedis. 1 game can not represent an entire series that has been one of the most successful series in all of FPS games.
    The latest game should represent the whole series as a whole and how they grew as a series to something better so...

  6. #81
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    CoD>BFBC2
    but ive been playing bfbc2 a lot

  7. #82
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    CoD>BFBC2
    but ive been playing bfbc2 a lot
    Opinions are opinions

  8. #83
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    The latest game should represent the whole series as a whole and how they grew as a series to something better so...
    Wow. So just because a game is new, it automatically trumps the achievements of all other games that came before it?

    haha yeah no.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #84
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Wow. So just because a game is new, it automatically trumps the achievements of all other games that came before it?

    haha yeah no.
    It should represent a bettering of the series .

  10. #85
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    bf2 sucks balls, and that's my opinion.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  11. #86
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate. View Post
    bf2 sucks balls, and that's my opinion.
    Nobody plays bf2

  12. #87
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    ill tell you know,

    I've played both, I've clocked both, I've gotten both games to RANK 50 which is highest in BC2, and cod4(55), waw(highest prestige/rank), mw2 & Black ops, legit no rank hacks, BOTH have problems, both Bad Company 2 + COD (generalizing).

    you wouldnt want me to go into detail for how close BC2 can come close to being as bad as COD series.
    I've been in clans on both games, i have experienced more shit that someone just playing like you, have you got 30 platnium badges for BC2, thats how long I've been playing its boring now over it.

    Last edited by Skyline.; 05-02-2011 at 08:59 PM.


  13. #88
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    ill tell you know,

    I've played both, I've clocked both, I've gotten both games to RANK 50 which is highest in BC2, and cod4(55), waw(highest prestige/rank), mw2 & Black ops, legit no rank hacks, BOTH have problems, both Bad Company 2 + COD (generalizing).

    you wouldnt want me to go into detail for how close BC2 can come close to being as bad as COD series.
    I've been in clans on both games, i have experienced more shit that someone just playing like you, have you got 30 platnium badges for BC2, thats how long I've been playing its boring now over it.

    Proof ?

  14. #89
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    aiw has dedicated servers.

  15. #90
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post
    aiw has dedicated servers.
    Whaaa ?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast