Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Bro bro, I'm pretty sure she won't 'reject' you. The most she is going to do is tell you she don't feel the same way as you do. But on some real shit. Do you think she's into you when you guys hangout? You say that you crack each other up and everything, but is it more on a friend basis, or could it be more?
    @Danny

    Maybe, some funny shit happens lol. It probably could be more, but this has happened alot. I don't necessarily want to risk losing friendship with her.. What i might just do and as @x.navi.x suggested i might just hang around, and see if she realizes any feelings for me. If not, then i will just ask her out.



  2. #17
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    Wait Dude r U Cute And does she think you are??are you like really nice to her??That really helps with Ugly people (IM NOT CALLING YOU UGLY) but Just If you are!!!Then just be polite..and nice and stuff


    and btw My tooth Hurts ;[
    Your tooth hurting shouldn't affect your ability to type but I've seen weirder...
    Last edited by KABLE; 05-02-2011 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Seen*

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  3. #18
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Your tooth hurting shouldn't affect your ability to type but I've seem weirder...
    Agreed. tl ; dr And i don't want to attempt to understand shitty grammar atm.



  4. #19
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Your tooth hurting shouldn't affect your ability to type but I've seem weirder...
    >;[AHHHHHHHHHHH*CRIES*
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  5. #20
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    @Danny

    Maybe, some funny shit happens lol. It probably could be more, but this has happened alot. I don't necessarily want to risk losing friendship with her.. What i might just do and as @x.navi.x suggested i might just hang around, and see if she realizes any feelings for me. If not, then i will just ask her out.
    Yeah, that's something you could do. She's just one of them girls that are cool as hell to be around, 'cause you always have a good time and shit. I feel you on that one. That's how me and my girl are. That's the kind of girl you wanna make your girl. 'Cause when you do, you have all of that + Wild sex + the other benefits that come in having a relationship.

    Best of luck to you my broski, but I'm going to bed - Lemme know how things end up going with this girl fosho.

  6. #21
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yeah, that's something you could do. She's just one of them girls that are cool as hell to be around, 'cause you always have a good time and shit. I feel you on that one. That's how me and my girl are. That's the kind of girl you wanna make your girl. 'Cause when you do, you have all of that + Wild sex + the other benefits that come in having a relationship.

    Best of luck to you my broski, but I'm going to bed - Lemme know how things end up going with this girl fosho.
    All right @Danny I talk to her on the phone every night, i'll mention something tonight and let you know



  7. #22
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Wrong place to ask something like that

  8. #23
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by xXModz View Post
    Wrong place to ask something like that
    I got good advice from Danny..



  9. #24
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    I got good advice from Danny..
    I feel disregarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  10. #25
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post


    I got good advice from Danny..
    He's talking like a poet cuz he's high

  11. #26
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    I feel disregarded.
    @KABLE I didn't notice your first post.. Wow i feel like a dick lolz.

    You too

    I only noticed the one insulting grammar

    @xXModz

    yeah



  12. #27
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    GET WITH HER.

    don't pass this up nigga

  13. #28
    KABLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,867
    Reputation
    192
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    GET WITH HER.

    don't pass this up nigga
    OR HE CAN BE COMPLETELY BLUNT AND STRAIGHT-FORWARD AND CATCH HER COMPLETELY OFF GUARD AND THEN CONTINUE TO RUIN HIS FRIENDSHIP. FUCK YEAH! GREAT ADVICE!

    Quote Originally Posted by TOXIN
    Shit, now I have to enter this chapacha shit.
    my tumblr
    How To: Not Get Banned Botting

    "Had a dream I was king. I woke up, still king."
    .................................................-Eminem

  14. #29
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,902
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    OR HE CAN BE COMPLETELY BLUNT AND STRAIGHT-FORWARD AND CATCH HER COMPLETELY OFF GUARD AND THEN CONTINUE TO RUIN HIS FRIENDSHIP. FUCK YEAH! GREAT ADVICE!
    This.



    confused.



  15. #30
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    OR HE CAN BE COMPLETELY BLUNT AND STRAIGHT-FORWARD AND CATCH HER COMPLETELY OFF GUARD AND THEN CONTINUE TO RUIN HIS FRIENDSHIP. FUCK YEAH! GREAT ADVICE!
    yup. girls > friend.

    doesnt mean completely disregard the friend.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Krypton1x For This Useful Post:

    Moto (05-02-2011)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast