Thread: Need 20$$??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Laying off HW for hacks. /fp

    Don't screw your life up like I did.

  2. #17
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post
    Laying off HW for hacks. /fp

    Don't screw your life up like I did.
    Tryin not to. Ill be home like at 11..... i really need to find someone.

  3. #18
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by dayday315 View Post
    Tryin not to. Ill be home like at 11..... i really need to find someone.
    I write worse than I type

    Don't come lookin for me.

  4. #19
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    I write worse than I type

    Don't come lookin for me.
    well thats not good lol..

  5. #20
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,611
    Just do the hack tomorrow, there won't be a CA patch for the next 3 weeks. Lol you got $20 from dis guy https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-scammed.html

  6. #21
    DannyIzHere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In front of my PC.
    Posts
    828
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    44
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ill do it


  7. #22
    dayday315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Look Up Bro.
    Posts
    1,196
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    77
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by NOOB View Post
    Just do the hack tomorrow, there won't be a CA patch for the next 3 weeks. Lol you got $20 from dis guy https://www.mpgh.net/forum/165-scamme...e-scammed.html
    exactly lol... still got it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread