Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    MC²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    2,794
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    314
    My Mood
    Brooding
    ehh i got regular suspension once, when i was in the third grade i brought in a swiss army knife to school and pussy ratted me out (that bitch) but i got to stay at home so

  2. #32
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post


    Regular suspension.
    Depends on your point of view .

  3. #33
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Cs was the best you could've said? /imad


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  4. #34
    Insomni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ---Blocked---
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    64
    Iss is way worse than getting suspended

  5. #35
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    well what did he call you?>
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  6. #36
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Thats what you get for going on MPGH.

    You'll be calling everyone "newphag, douche, retard, and cocksucker"
    till you've been off MPGH for at least 3 years.

  7. #37
    Insomni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ---Blocked---
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) View Post
    well what did he call you?>
    he called him a @DickLovingFaggotBitch

  8. #38
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomni View Post


    he called him a @DickLovingFaggotBitch
    Lmao rofl
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  9. #39
    ғᴜᴋᴏᴊʀ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,568
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    You have restricted rights within your school, this is because of precedence set by the supreme court. Pretty much most of your rights are thrown out the window the moment you step on campus.
    I don't think you guys understand. I was out of school at my house testing him in retaliation for saying I have a small penis, but everyone knows he's got a 1 inch

  10. #40
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    ok my question is is how can the school do this if it was outside of school? unless u sent it during school i really don't think they can do it.

  11. #41
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by whitJr View Post


    I don't think you guys understand. I was out of school at my house testing him in retaliation for saying I have a small penis, but everyone knows he's got a 1 inch
    The school will still have jurisdiction in this matter, you and him are both students within the same school, and what you've done would be considered bulling/harassment, something the school is required to deal with.

  12. #42
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    The school will still have jurisdiction in this matter, you and him are both students within the same school, and what you've done would be considered bulling/harassment, something the school is required to deal with.
    shit at my school the principle asked be about a fight that happend outside of it and i just said i don't know i was at work. when i was at the fight and they found out about it found out i was at the fight. and nothing happend to anybody

  13. #43
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well why aint you tell them that
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  14. #44
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    shit at my school the principle asked be about a fight that happend outside of it and i just said i don't know i was at work. when i was at the fight and they found out about it found out i was at the fight. and nothing happend to anybody
    I live in the ghetto, we had tons of fights a year, whoever got in a fight after school, even off campus was still in trouble with the school because as long as its a fight between two students of the same school then its a school matter, if not then it goes to the police instead.

  15. #45
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I live in the ghetto, we had tons of fights a year, whoever got in a fight after school, even off campus was still in trouble with the school because as long as its a fight between two students of the same school then its a school matter, if not then it goes to the police instead.
    i live in south dakota only one high school in my town. the fight was because of something that happend off of school grounds. it was awsome tho one punch broke the kids nose and made him fall to the ground. after that it got bloody.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast