Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 106
  1. #91
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Jesus christ, calm down guys, or settle it over MSN.

    /requestclose, the thread is turning into a flame war.

    @arunforce
    @Dave84311
    @Liz

  2. #92
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

    We don't do shit? Explain to me how we have a black president. Explain to me how we have big business owners being black. Explain to me how we aren't extinct, seeing how we don't do shit. We wouldn't be able to afford life if we didn't do shit. Dumbasses will be dumbasses but this is just a whole 'nother level. Why do you think most of the mainstream is black people? Black people in everything. And you have the nerve to blame US for being in the ghetto? After slavery, you think we went into expensive homes? No. We lived in projects. We lived in neighborhoods. They had niggas cleaning the white peoples neighborhoods. Us? Fuck no. Shit got dirty. Don't blame us because YOU niggas put us there, and it's hard as fuck to get out having racism at an all time high. During segregation, you think we had all the jobs we wanted? Nope. We had the cheap ass ones. That's why we stayed there. We wanted to leave, if we could we would, but did we? Nope. Let's speed it up to now. White people still have the best jobs. We try to get good jobs, but they look at us like poor niggas. Some of us have to provide for our own siblings. We need a job asap. We can't just wait for a damn application to a nice ass place to be accepted. We need it now, so what do we do? Go to the easy places to get a job. McDonalds, etc. We work our ASSES off to provide for our own. Wonder why black kids act like they do? Improper parenting. You know why? It's not our parenting skills, it's that we work so fucking hard to provide for our kids, we don't see them that often. How's that for social studies, fucking ignorant ass honkey.


    And for you to live in the ghetto and act like this is bullshit. You get a sense of reality when you live in the ghetto. You would know damn well not to act like that ANYWHERE. So obviously, you didn't get any experience from living somewhere that could teach your ass a life lesson.

    Living there would extend your amount of respect for all different races. Respect is a big part of growing up, but white people don't tend to have that living in their neighborhoods. You never LIVED in the ghetto. You might have stayed there but I know damn well that's about it.

    This sentence here will explain half of your post:
    I said "(Excluding the select few)".

    Now, since you want to bring up Obama....do you really think he would be president if he didn't have that white in him? Fuck no.
    Do you think he would be president if all you low life niggers didn't vote for him JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO USE HIM IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS to say "We have a black president".

    As for the rest of you're whiny rant about me living in the ghetto...Wonder why I act this way? BECAUSE I HAD YOU BLACK NIGGERS ROBBING ME FOR ALL MY SHIT, SHOOTING AT ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL, AND HELICOPTERS CIRCLING MY FUCKING HOUSE EVERY NIGHT.

    I can see the part where black people don't have a lot of money and live in the ghetto (because their parents were typical niggers at one point in time), but what do you guys do for yourselves? Nothing, (EXCLUDING THE SELECT FEW!).

    Point proven.

  3. #93
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Why do I have to prove it? And saying osama isn't black isn't relevant to what I said at all. Didn't say osama anywhere in there.

    Prove you're white then faggot.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulzz For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (05-05-2011)

  5. #94
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    This sentence here will explain half of your post:
    I said "(Excluding the select few)".

    Now, since you want to bring up Obama....do you really think he would be president if he didn't have that white in him? Fuck no.
    Do you think he would be president if all you low life niggers didn't vote for him JUST BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO USE HIM IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS to say "We have a black president".

    As for the rest of you're whiny rant about me living in the ghetto...Wonder why I act this way? BECAUSE I HAD YOU BLACK NIGGERS ROBBING ME FOR ALL MY SHIT, SHOOTING AT ME FOR NO REASON AT ALL, AND HELICOPTERS CIRCLING MY FUCKING HOUSE EVERY NIGHT.

    I can see the part where black people don't have a lot of money and live in the ghetto (because their parents were typical niggers at one point in time), but what do you guys do for yourselves? Nothing, (EXCLUDING THE SELECT FEW!).

    Point proven.
    Imma take this piece by piece for you.


    Obama would have made it either way. Full black half black, doesn't matter.

    We voted for him because he was black because it's called BLACK PRIDE
    Do white people not have that?

    If you had honestly lived there, you wouldn't complain for shit. You'd be used to it. My cousin lives in dc. He hears choppers. He hears guns. Does he complain or even notice? Nope. Like I said you never LIVED, keyword, LIVED in the ghetto. You just stayed there.

    Explain the last paragraph. I don't understand where you explained anything as vividly as I did, or even at all.

    I wanna see you pick my cotton and do all this shit, while I whip you and such for, i don't know, a couple hundred years? We call you the same degrading name over and over and then we say, oh you guys are free. We continue to tease you because you are who you are and it's kind of our fault you're in the situation. You finally get something to respark that pride you had inside when all the white people, me, say oh it's because he had white in him. Oh, and we keep calling you the same shit we used to call you all the time. Hm... I'm wrong here?

    I'm wrong for correcting you. I'm wrong for having pride. I'm wrong for understanding what people go through. I could say a shitload more, but It's a waste of time to just get a random rant on about how much you hate "niggers".

    Here's some advice, deal with it. Black people everywhere. Black people in space. There's never gonna be a black holocaust, but unless you can do that, shut the fuck up and deal with fellow humans. You act like you can do shit about it.

    Don't complain about shit you can't change.


    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post
    yall niggas spending thousands on games... .
    Last edited by J Miliam; 05-05-2011 at 05:59 PM.

  6. #95
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Imma take this piece by piece for you.


    Obama would have made it either way. Full black half black, doesn't matter.

    We voted for him because he was black because it's called BLACK PRIDE
    Do white people not have that?
    Thanks, you proved my point yet again.
    All of you blacks didn't vote for him because he would run the country right, or knows what he's doing. Instead, you voted for him because he's black.

    Yes, white people do have that, but we don't run and around and rob houses, sell drugs, shoot and kill people to show it.



    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    If you had honestly lived there, you wouldn't complain for shit. You'd be used to it. My cousin lives in dc. He hears choppers. He hears guns. Does he complain or even notice? Nope. Like I said you never LIVED, keyword, LIVED in the ghetto. You just stayed there.
    That's because he himself is black, and it runs inside him. He's used to the fact, because they're probably looking for him, or he's probably the one shooting the gun.


    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I wanna see you pick my cotton and do all this shit, while I whip you and such for, i don't know, a couple hundred years? We call you the same degrading name over and over and then we say, oh you guys are free. We continue to tease you because you are who you are and it's kind of our fault you're in the situation. You finally get something to respark that pride you had inside when all the white people, me, say oh it's because he had white in him. Oh, and we keep calling you the same shit we used to call you all the time. Hm... I'm wrong here?
    Old is old, are you guys picking cotton now?
    No, you're robbing stores and killing people, but for what? To get revenge?
    Pfft.


    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    I'm wrong for correcting you. I'm wrong for having pride. I'm wrong for understanding what people go through. I could say a shitload more, but It's a waste of time to just get a random rant on about how much you hate "niggers".
    Didn't correct me, and yes you are wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Here's some advice, deal with it. Black people everywhere. Black people in space. There's never gonna be a black holocaust, but unless you can do that, shut the fuck up and deal with fellow humans. You act like you can do shit about it.
    I do deal with it, I'm dealing with it in this thread.

  7. #96
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Thanks, you proved my point yet again.
    All of you blacks didn't vote for him because he would run the country right, or knows what he's doing. Instead, you voted for him because he's black.

    Yes, white people do have that, but we don't run and around and rob houses, sell drugs, shoot and kill people to show it.





    That's because he himself is black, and it runs inside him. He's used to the fact, because they're probably looking for him, or he's probably the one shooting the gun.




    Old is old, are you guys picking cotton now?
    No, you're robbing stores and killing people, but for what? To get revenge?
    Pfft.




    Didn't correct me, and yes you are wrong.



    I do deal with it, I'm dealing with it in this thread.
    You're still basing all this on stereotypes. Get facts and then come talk to me.

  8. #97
    deadskulzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    802
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Devilish
    [FONT="Century Gothic"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    No, you're robbing stores and killing people, but for what? To get revenge?
    Pfft.


    to get money,
    bc they cant make it themselfs

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to deadskulzz For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (05-05-2011)

  10. #98
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    You're still basing all this on stereotypes. Get facts and then come talk to me.
    No I'm not, I've seen you niggers do everything I mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulzz View Post


    to get money,
    bc they cant make it themselfs

  11. #99
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    No I'm not, I've seen you niggers do everything I mentioned.



    . You two obviously aren't knowledgeable enough to take this seriously, @Archangel /req close.

  12. #100
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Play&Win View Post
    Jeremih, 50Cent, MJ, That Dude who singed "Fuck You".
    Jeremih? What the shit?

  13. #101
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Jeremih? What the shit?
    It's like saying Usher has a deep voice.

  14. #102
    Kill the Dream ^_^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wish i was in the UK
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Twisted
    DMX hands down

  15. #103
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    It's like saying Usher has a deep voice.
    he does tho?


  16. #104
    Death751's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    373
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    144
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ohhhh yeah definately

  17. #105
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Rammstein .

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast