Thread: Real storybro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Real storybro

ok ok, i admit the 'im so alone ' was a semi-troll, but here's the real story. My friends suck at advice so it's MPGH's job to help me.

About a week ago me and this girl were at a party. We 'knew' each other but weren't the people that talked to each other, just someone I knew through someone else, mostly because she's the loud, talkative person whereas I'm more reserved (Except when I drink). We were all drinking at the party, as you do at 17, and having a good time. I found myself talking to her and we ended up hooking up in a tent until the mood was killed when we got interrupted (which was awkward). Everyone at the party spent the night at the place (We had a big setup with a bonfire, tents, booze, music, etc on a big empty paddock) and I ended up spending most of the night with her, talking and such.

Anyway, the point is, once we got back to school she was all awkward and wouldn't talk to me. I know she atleast talked about it and is into me from talking to a few of her friends, but it seems as though she won't even talk to me at school. The even weirder thing is that we'll have huge convos on Facebook then the next day it'll be like she's ignoring me (She's in my Maths class so yeah).

tl;dr How do I get her attention and not make the situation awkward? Is it me that's making her not want to talk to me? I don't want to come on too strong and look like an ass.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Ask why she does that?

Thanks
    th ; dr .

game booster 2.3 premium + serial

life is pleasant, Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome - Isaac Aasimov

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Ask her on facebook why she ignores you at school, isn't that hard?
    If you try stuff in real life it'd just be even more awkward.

Off topic: AHAHA MY 5TH ALT IS OLDER THAN YOUR MAIN @Haze

Thanks
    Dayum....that's kind of a predicament you got there.
    If you're sure that she's into you, and just stuck up at school, just talk to her about it on fb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Born To Die View Post
    Ask her on facebook why she ignores you at school, isn't that hard?
    If you try stuff in real life it'd just be even more awkward.

Off topic: AHAHA MY 5TH ALT IS OLDER THAN YOUR MAIN @Haze
    September is after August I'm older.

+ Yes it is hard .__.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post

September is after August I'm older.

+ Yes it is hard .__.
    Just be like 'Can I ask you a question? It's been bothering me for a while.. :/'
    She'll be like 'SURE LOL ASK AWAY'
    You: 'I have a feeling that you just ignore me at school. Why?' And you can even add 'It kinda hurts me'.

JUST COPY PASTA IT FAGGOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    ok ok, i admit the 'im so alone ' was a semi-troll, but here's the real story. My friends suck at advice so it's MPGH's job to help me.

About a week ago me and this girl were at a party. We 'knew' each other but weren't the people that talked to each other, just someone I knew through someone else, mostly because she's the loud, talkative person whereas I'm more reserved (Except when I drink). We were all drinking at the party, as you do at 17, and having a good time. I found myself talking to her and we ended up hooking up in a tent until the mood was killed when we got interrupted (which was awkward). Everyone at the party spent the night at the place (We had a big setup with a bonfire, tents, booze, music, etc on a big empty paddock) and I ended up spending most of the night with her, talking and such.

Anyway, the point is, once we got back to school she was all awkward and wouldn't talk to me. I know she atleast talked about it and is into me from talking to a few of her friends, but it seems as though she won't even talk to me at school. The even weirder thing is that we'll have huge convos on Facebook then the next day it'll be like she's ignoring me (She's in my Maths class so yeah).

tl;dr How do I get her attention and not make the situation awkward? Is it me that's making her not want to talk to me? I don't want to come on too strong and look like an ass.
    Just ask her how she is. It's the easiest way to see if she's intentionally ignoring you, or just doesn't think about talking to you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by .Raiden View Post
    Just ask her how she is. It's the easiest way to see if she's intentionally ignoring you, or just doesn't think about talking to you.
    o

wait... maybe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Why did I get a mention here, wat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Ask her why she isn't talking to you.

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Just stick a dick in it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Don't want to be mean to you, but perhaps she thought it was a 'mistake' and since you were all drunk ... :/

Can't you ask friends of her what she thinks about you or anything?
    Or let a friend of yours ask it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post

Can't you ask friends of her what she thinks about you or anything?
    Or let a friend of yours ask it
    if her friends tell her;

she would that hes a wimp.
    I see what you did there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    And actually why you are worrying about her if you don't talk to her?

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast