Thread: All about OFWG

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    Does. Fun matters.



    Do it. Make the world much happier.
    its a fucking scroll bar.

  2. #17
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    I did, then I wanted to commit suicide.
    Listen to "stay wide awake" the rap by eminem it's amazing. It's got umbrella rape in central park in it. It's what I would rap.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. #18
    Earl Sweatshirt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    its a fucking scroll bar.
    So... You're complaining because of my decisions.

  4. #19
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post

    So... You're complaining because of my decisions.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #20
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post

    So... You're complaining because of my decisions.
    because your decisions are dumb ones.

  6. #21
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    Does. Fun matters.



    Do it. Make the world much happier.
    Okay Earl.

  7. #22
    Earl Sweatshirt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    because your decisions are dumb ones.
    How are they dumb? Opinions are opinions, don't get pissed over something you can't change.

  8. #23
    Tristan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MD, Canada
    Posts
    9,209
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    496
    My Mood
    Tired
    Eminem is white trash. He sucks gay song bout hes kids.

  9. #24
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by giplander1 View Post
    Eminem is white trash. He sucks gay song bout hes kids.
    Also about raping people in the ass and raping chicks in central park with an umbrella and serial killing <3

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  10. #25
    Earl Sweatshirt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Also about raping people in the ass and raping chicks in central park with an umbrella and serial killing <3
    Yeahyeah .

  11. #26
    TwistedWaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
    Posts
    600
    Reputation
    -81
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well i tolerate all music, and if you say someone has a bad taste in music, then you are fucking retarded.

    music is an opinion

  12. #27
    Earl Sweatshirt.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedWaze View Post
    Well i tolerate all music, and if you say someone has a bad taste in music, then you are fucking retarded.

    music is an opinion
    Finally someone says what I've been saying for a while now.

  13. #28
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sweatshirt View Post
    Finally someone says what I've been saying for a while now.
    You made this thread to share your opinion, you opened the door for this shit

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  14. #29
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedWaze View Post
    Well i tolerate all music, and if you say someone has a bad taste in music, then you are fucking retarded.

    music is an opinion
    Music isn't an opinion, it's a feeling.

  15. #30
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    Music isn't an opinion, it's a feeling.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast