Thread: All about OFWG

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedWaze View Post


    Odd
    Future
    Wolf
    Gang
    Kill
    Them
    All

    @ShAg123
    Ooooo I gotcha so its like that Taylor gang shit right because wolfgang is a bunch of fagget at my school who think their cool but their really a bunch of pussies n got me expelled cuz they said they were gonna jump me so I beat their ass Haha man some black people don't kno when to be smart n not retarded no offense to anyone who's black but just sayin so don't go all rage mode

  2. #62
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    o my im such a faggot because you say so


    seems like i got you mad, my work here is done. continue to rage on the internet nigger.
    I will.

  3. #63
    Haze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NZL (GMT+12)
    Posts
    6,210
    Reputation
    292
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    they suckkkkk

  4. #64
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    Ooooo I gotcha so its like that Taylor gang shit right because wolfgang is a bunch of fagget at my school who think their cool but their really a bunch of pussies n got me expelled cuz they said they were gonna jump me so I beat their ass Haha man some black people don't kno when to be smart n not retarded no offense to anyone who's black but just sayin so don't go all rage mode
    Must be thinking of the wrong people. Or people just repping OF.

  5. #65
    ShAg123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    VA homie
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    -21
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    Must be thinking of the wrong people. Or people just repping OF.
    Personal I don't kno anything about this OF stuff at all but if their is a connection between the OF N TG stuff (taylorGang) I wouldn't be surprised but is it a type of music or some shit?

  6. #66
    DenialS.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hemp Land ;)
    Posts
    1,832
    Reputation
    107
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    In Love
    haha I love whn black people type,But im black,But I type Proper,..........Sometimes o.O
    Credits go to Invalid_Username. Thanks bro!




    PotHeads hang here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=170

  7. #67
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsAllKillPB View Post
    haha I love whn black people type,But im black,But I type Proper,..........Sometimes o.O
    I don't get it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345