Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Liz dave told me to apply over msn.

Name: Seth Aikens
    Time available for position: (Est: Weekdays: Mon-Fri Unless off school
    6-7 A.M ~ 3-9PM Weekends Holidays " Yes i can be on take my laptop everywear! " 5-7 A.M ~ 11-12A.M ~ 3-10PM )
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: No Sir. I Love it enough here
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist:
    I am very skilled in advertising, Photoshop for banners, And Video Editing.
    I Have tons of free time.I Have nothing to dedicate my time to so i came here and am pretty good friends with dave and i hope to help to premote the People to having fun a good time and Everything else
    I Can advertise on facebook myspace twitter youtube chatrooms etc..
    No Im not tag hunting dave asked me to post here
    Proof:
    Image:
    Last edited by SubCub; 05-07-2011 at 11:55 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SubCub For This Useful Post:

LakshayBackup (05-07-2011),Swift14 (05-07-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name:
    (Davaun Campbell)

Time available for position:

6pm to 12pm (4-6 hrs) on weekdays and anytime during weekends (7+)
    Are you staff/special group in any other site:

No

I believe that i would make a good publicist because i can be well spoken when needed, able to advertise on Facebook, Myspace and Twitter, i would love to host competition and or events and i want to begin contribute on MPGH. I would also be honor to help out on MPGH. Thank you for your time and i hope you consider me to become one of your publicist on MPGH.
    Last edited by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢); 05-08-2011 at 12:23 AM.
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) For This Useful Post:

Kill the Dream ^_^ (05-08-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - Yes
    Must be able to not only make sales, but advertise and promote the site in a good light. Yes
    Must be familiar with all forms of communication, and MPGH products Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. Yes
    Must be well spoken in English. Extensive thread making will be needed, and good wording is a must! Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to site. Yes
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Yes

Application Format
    Name: (Obviously not ur MPGH NAME.) Lakshay
    Time available for position: (In hours) 10 hrs a day, more in weekends
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: neber.
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: Despite of being a CS. i know i can do this work with my uttermost interest and seriousness. I can hold this position well and i know i can do ell to promote this site. I can make banners, ads, groups on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. MPGH FACEBOOK GROUP:- https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...19457438081093
    Thanks
    Last edited by Lakshay; 05-08-2011 at 11:51 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lakshay For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-08-2011),FUKO (05-09-2011),Obey (05-08-2011),omgicantaim (05-08-2011),Polo™ (05-08-2011)

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Applying for my main "Obscene"

Name: Brett
    time online: 5-10 hours
    are you a special member: Nope
    Why you should be chosen: im litterly on here all day, i have the time to promote the website by, making threads on other forums, going to other forums and sending VM/PM's to the members. I also have some experience in this because me and my friend run a gfx site. i no the proper procedures on how to do it. I also can also manipulate people into thinking that they need mpgh.
    I also enjoy being on mpgh because of the community, there are both nice and mean people here, and that makes it fun.
    Last edited by TwistedWaze; 05-08-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS - Yes
    Must be able to not only make sales, but advertise and promote the site in a good light. - Yes
    Must be familiar with all forms of communication, and MPGH products - Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. - Yes
    Must be well spoken in English. Extensive thread making will be needed, and good wording is a must! - Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to site. : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/303-video-editing/279458-official-request-tut-service-mpgh.html or just look at the whole video editing section
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. - never banned except post ban

Application Format
    Name: (Obviously not ur MPGH NAME.): Johnathan
    Time available for position: (In hours): 5-7 hours
    Are you staff/special group in any other site:Used to be vip in a video edititng forum
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist:Well I had an idea to make a video on every major section and maybe Weekly/daily Vlogs on the official Youtube. I have an immense knowledge of video editing and have most of the games on here. Being a pub is not strictly video edits its also going on the forums and other forms on social media. I am also taking part in a coarse which involves multimedia. I also have accesses to all forms on media (MPGH, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace). @Moto who is currently a pub here is also my friend and we can do collabs in the videos. I am also trustworthy and ill think ill makea good pub
    -Bandicoot
    Last edited by Bandicoot; 05-09-2011 at 04:45 PM.
    Dicks, That is all.

9. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bandicoot For This Useful Post:

bobbybob3680 (05-15-2011),callofduty23 (05-15-2011),Dead Bones Brook (05-16-2011),deadskulz (05-12-2011),Drake (05-09-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (05-09-2011),Jabuuty671 (05-10-2011),Lakshay (05-09-2011),Moto (05-09-2011),Physcadelic (05-09-2011),Skyline. (05-09-2011),Taco (05-09-2011),[MPGH]Thunder (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Name: Erik
    Time available for position: 3-5 hours on weekdays, 6-9 hours on weekends
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: No
    I have a large social network, I know how to catch people's attention and I am willing to spend much time on it.
    I could make Banners, Animated or Still and Videos if needed.
    I also love to spend my free time on experimenting with Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, Sony Vegas or C4D!

My Crossfire VIP Promo:
    [YOUTUBE]TLp_6nAy0dg[/YOUTUBE]

My Banners:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...ml#post3564106
    Last edited by Leaf; 05-09-2011 at 01:00 PM.
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leaf For This Useful Post:

Drake (05-09-2011),Osama_Farooq (05-10-2011),Ravallo (05-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Application

First off before starting the application I know I don't have 1000 posts but Liz told me I have her permission to make an application still here.

• Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS <<< Well no but just read text above this
    • Must be able to not only make sales, but advertise and promote the site in a good light. <<<Oh yes I can do this quite well.
    • Must be familiar with all forms of communication, and MPGH products <<<Yep I know about this
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site. <<< Yep been here a little over a year.
    • Must be well spoken in English. Extensive thread making will be needed, and good wording is a must! <<<English is my main laungage and I feel I can write things very well.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to site.<<<Yes I've been here a year now and look at some of the bots and such I've posted. I always try to help others out.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. <<< I've only got a ban once and this was because House told me to put a link in my signature and I assumed he had it approved but I guess not.

Name:Justin(I'll give last name via PM if you want it)

Time available for position: (In hours)On weekdays I'd underestimate around 2-3 hours and on weekends I can pretty much be on the whole day unless I am doing something that day.

Are you staff/special group in any other site:I was a moderator on two different websites before in big sections before. One was a Battlefield section the whole thing. And the other one was a Software/Hardware section. Also am currently an admin on another smaller site and if required I may resign from there if it inter-fears with my role here.

Well I'm a hard worker first off. I will do my best to promote this site and help this site out as much as I possibly can. I'm quite dedicated here and friendly and really want this position because I just want to HELP. Also I have experience in Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas, social media platforms such as google voice, msn, aim and many more.

Regards,
    Fogest
    Last edited by Fogest; 05-09-2011 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: |_Alessandro10_BR_|
    Time available for position: 12
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: Because I love it, I'm here almost all day ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Applications will close tomorrow, make sure to apply now!

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-16-2011),Fogest (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    Might as well

* Name: (Obviously not ur MPGH NAME.) Sid ^.^
    * Time available for position: (In hours) 5-7 hrs
    * Are you staff/special group in any other site:Naw
    * In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist:I would try my best to advertise and get MPGH to be baws

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Name: Sean Egan
    Time available for position: In my signature.
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: Because I have been making ads and commercials in school for the past few months and I know how to pitch an ad.
    I have interested a handful of good Photoshoppers and HTML coders in MPGH by showing them how it's done.
    To summarize it I think I would be good for the job because I have the experience to do what I have to do.

Edit: About the four months part, I have been here for a good while now just not on this account.
    IP Check me and look at my previous accounts to show how long I was here (actively since December-January)
    Last edited by Sketchy; 05-11-2011 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Brandon
    Time available for Position: When I get home from school 3:00pm central until 12:00pm.
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: Nope, Love to help much as possible
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: I think i could help mpgh.net out by advertising youtube videos along with videos showing the website where to post what and i have like 60 friends at school who hack on combat arms when godmode was available now since got patched they cannot because havnt found good site.. And im a 2014 School President of The highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by youngloveb14 View Post
    Name: Brandon
    Time available for Position: When I get home from school 3:00pm central until 12:00pm.
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: Nope, Love to help much as possible
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: I think i could help mpgh.net out by advertising youtube videos along with videos showing the website where to post what and i have like 60 friends at school who hack on combat arms when godmode was available now since got patched they cannot because havnt found good site.. And im a 2014 School President of The highschool.
    P.S i can create a radio Statio "Computer" for a mpgh.net radio.. with its own domain.
    Last edited by youngloveb14; 05-11-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Name: Bernard
    Location: Los Angeles (The "Publicist" city) If you want to call it that.
    Time available for position: i can easily say 3-5 hours on the weekdays. 8+ on the weekends.
    Are you staff/special group in any other site: i am EX staff on like 20 Runescape Private Server websites and right now i am a admin on one.
    In a few words, how could you be a good Publicist: i think that i would be able to advertise well. I see about 1,000 advertisements everyday that can help me come up with good ways/good ideas to advertise for MPGH.net.

Requirements:

-Must have at least 1000 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS CHECK.
    -Must be able to not only make sales, but advertise and promote the site in a good light. CHECK.
    -Must be familiar with all forms of communication, and MPGH products CHECK.
    -Must have at least 4 months in the site. CHECK.
    -Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to site. CHECK.
    -Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. CHECK.

So thanks for taking the time to read my application. To everyone Good Luck
    Last edited by Versa; 05-12-2011 at 06:57 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Versa For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Applications are now closed, positions will be filled soon. Thank you all for your applications.

Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.

If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Bandicoot (05-13-2011),Drake (05-17-2011),Fogest (05-13-2011),Jailbroken671 (05-13-2011),Sid (05-13-2011),Taco (05-13-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12