Thread: Explain to me

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Ahh dude their are Asian all over fresno Mexicans sand Nigger n blacks n like all kinds of different people n racism their is like insane I me blacks killing black fuckin Mexicans killing each otha over a street block like wtf I can't belive I called that place home at one time I'm so disgraced by it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    I don't have a problem with blacks, but I can't fucking stand niggers.
    I want to kill em all.
    The old definition of nigger has vastly changed bro. Use better word choice otherwise it's racist. Dumbass is better.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

I'm used to it now, it annoys me still. The aspect that annoys me is that mods don't give a shit about rules that actually offend people.
    We at MPGH do give a shit, it's just here in general, racism is normal. So if you don't want racism go to another section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't have a problem with blacks, but I can't fucking stand niggers.
    I want to kill em all.
    lolwut? isn't that the same thing?
    DAVE LOVES MEH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post

The old definition of nigger has vastly changed bro. Use better word choice otherwise it's racist. Dumbass is better.
    I define niggers as dumbfucks who walk around doing stupid shit, sagging there pants and corrupting shit, whether they are white, black, or mexican.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    Ahh dude their are Asian all over fresno Mexicans sand Nigger n blacks n like all kinds of different people n racism their is like insane I me blacks killing black fuckin Mexicans killing each otha over a street block like wtf I can't belive I called that place home at one time I'm so disgraced by it
    You're racist by saying that . It's gang shit. Not race. There could be a mexican in the predominantly black gang.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    people will never change
    together with their stupid pride
    they will never

discrimination and racism

.:My Latest:.

____zXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXczzXcz___
    "You can only attain peace when you`re dead fighting for it."
    Minecraft Hacks|General|Graphics Section
    .:Achievements:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I define niggers as dumbfucks who walk around doing stupid shit, sagging there pants and corrupting shit, whether they are white, black, or mexican.
    That's a black stereotype. It's still racist either way because you used the word, its intentions don't matter.

Thanks
    Nigger is slang for negro, Negro means black. So Fuko, just say dumbass if your referring to a "Dumb ass".

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Nigger is slang for negro, Negro means black. So Fuko, just say dumbass if your referring to a "Dumb ass".
    This ^

Like I said, better word choice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well first of Nigger mean ignorant or some shit or arrogant can't remember witch one plz correct me but when my friend got in a fight with 3 black guys they called him a honkey n that they were gonna bust a cap in his ass well he beat the shit out of them n while he was doin it he said fuck you Niggers well he got charged with a hate crime like really wtf kinda shit is that no black people play the race card way to much n I am tired of.it my dad works to hard for for his taxs to pay Yall section 8 bull shit I think anyone who can walk can work I don't give a fuck what Ur doin Ur just to lazy to do shit n that's for all races I mean all races have them types of people even whites n.it disgust me when I see it it really does now I'm not a racist by no means but if I see someone tryna play the race card that shits done n over with every day some black kid said in my 10th grade history class when ever we mentioned black he said slaves I just wanted to strangle that fuckin dumb ass so.bad every race was a slave at one point n the blacks own people were slaves n also president Lincoln before he was assassinated he owned slaves n after the war he was gonna ship all the slaves back to Africa in the first place but blacks today have no right to even mention slavery I don't give a fuck who Ur great great grandparents were or what ever Ur African "american" not African then black in Africa have a right to bitch not u them niggas in Africa would love to be here right now n all u guys do.is bitch n shit Idk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ShAg123 View Post
    Well first of Nigger mean ignorant or some shit or arrogant can't remember witch one plz correct me but when my friend got in a fight with 3 black guys they called him a honkey n that they were gonna bust a cap in his ass well he beat the shit out of them n while he was doin it he said fuck you Niggers well he got charged with a hate crime like really wtf kinda shit is that no black people play the race card way to much n I am tired of.it my dad works to hard for for his taxs to pay Yall section 8 bull shit I think anyone who can walk can work I don't give a fuck what Ur doin Ur just to lazy to do shit n that's for all races I mean all races have them types of people even whites n.it disgust me when I see it it really does now I'm not a racist by no means but if I see someone tryna play the race card that shits done n over with every day some black kid said in my 10th grade history class when ever we mentioned black he said slaves I just wanted to strangle that fuckin dumb ass so.bad every race was a slave at one point n the blacks own people were slaves n also president Lincoln before he was assassinated he owned slaves n after the war he was gonna ship all the slaves back to Africa in the first place but blacks today have no right to even mention slavery I don't give a fuck who Ur great great grandparents were or what ever Ur African "american" not African then black in Africa have a right to bitch not u them niggas in Africa would love to be here right now n all u guys do.is bitch n shit Idk
    Whites were the only race that weren't slaves. Your thoughts are jumbled, but from what I'm reading, you're racist as shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    ITT: God damn niggers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Damnit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    got used to racism.