Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63
  1. #31
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT? READ THE FUCKING TITLE YOU RETARD
    And that's why it's another PS3/Xbox flame war. Therefore my picture fits
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  2. #32
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    You would be surprised. Mate. Also Newphag? That word is used to much and for the wrong reason.
    actually no. and it was used in the right context here. lrn2mpgh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


    And that's why it's another PS3/Xbox flame war. Therefore my picture fits
    no it doesn't. because it's not about which system is better. your logic completely fails.

  3. #33
    Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The Thread
    Posts
    3,685
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    622
    Too poor to pay monthly... even if it's only 5 bucks.
    And my friend base all uses PS3.
    So PS3 it is.
    She paints a pretty picture, but the story has a twist, the paint brush is a razor, and the canvas is her wrist.

  4. #34
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,934
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    actually no. and it was used in the right context here. lrn2mpgh.



    no it doesn't. because it's not about which system is better. your logic completely fails.
    LOL Learn to mpgh. Thats in the wrong well as you put it "context" Kid I don't know if your 11 or even 15 but Learn some english. This thread is a flame war. and his "logic" as you put it, is completely understandable. This thread has no point to it.

    You shouldn't of named it "ANOTHER CONSOLE WAR" you should have named it "ANOTHER FLAME WAR".

    EDIT: However mate I am going to sleep. I will check the thread in the morning to see one or two things. The thread is dead or closed.


    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  5. #35
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i personally like xbox more.

    for the reason of better security and connection.

  6. #36
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post


    LOL Learn to mpgh. Thats in the wrong well as you put it "context" Kid I don't know if your 11 or even 15 but Learn some english. This thread is a flame war. and his "logic" as you put it, is completely understandable. This thread has no point to it.

    You shouldn't of named it "ANOTHER CONSOLE WAR" you should have named it "ANOTHER FLAME WAR".

    EDIT: However mate I am going to sleep. I will check the thread in the morning to see one or two things. The thread is dead or closed.
    yeah, go to bed. you realize you just lost and your arguments are extremely invalid. don't speak for other people. i'm sure he can defend himself in this matter. i know he's capable of it. Since you're calling me kid, you must be what. 13? 14? maybe 15? how about you grow some pubes before you start to assume my age which you're completely off. now you go sleep and ponder how you'll respond. because you know what ever you say i can make you feel stupid for it. stop making this a flame thread and get the fuck on topic.

  7. #37
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    i personally like xbox more.

    for the reason of better security and connection.
    lol
    by xbox you don't have privacy they read your messages if one message contains shit about 10th prestige you get a ban
    and that this happens once with the security ... yeah maybe that happens to xbox once too

    and about connection
    it's not better it just depends on the host
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  8. #38
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by gast View Post


    another one of what? if you're brain was big enough you'd realize there hasn't been a controller discussion.
    yes there was

  9. #39
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    yes there was
    funny, i just looked through the search results. nothing popped up. if your dumb ass would care to link then i'd be happy to look at it.

  10. #40
    ShaneJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You would want to know that, would you?
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I like the xbox 360 better. i've have both. xbox win.
    DAVE LOVES MEH.



  11. #41
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i like the Xbox controller
    better button/joystick layout
    but its hard to play the PS3 right after playing Xbox

  12. #42
    ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,001
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    364
    My Mood
    Amused
    Have both, Xbox 360 Elite FTW!

  13. #43
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i own a ps3 and prefer it but dont get me wrong xbox is as good as ps3 im just used to the controller and its exclusives

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  14. #44
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    lol
    by xbox you don't have privacy they read your messages if one message contains shit about 10th prestige you get a ban
    and that this happens once with the security ... yeah maybe that happens to xbox once too

    and about connection
    it's not better it just depends on the host
    You shouldnt scam people then
    Idgaf if they read my messages

  15. #45
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,552
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    3,963
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I use a modded xbox controller and I like it more then I do ps3.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast