Thread: To Jabuuty671

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 123
  1. #91
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    It smelled like ass in the minecraft section, so I came here to general to find out what it was. Sure enough, I found the source:

    This thread and its massive load of butthurting.
    Spam is spam by a living cock.

  2. #92
    XiTiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fhzfgjj
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    fuck, all of you spammed this thread and made it complete shit! thanks everyone >.>
    Emma watson's ALT

  3. #93
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Spam is spam by a living cock.
    Ahhh and here is the source of all the butthurt.

    Problem solved everyone. Just plug your noses and move along and one day this kid will shower and stop butthurting so much.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #94
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    What's up with you saying that all the time? It's not cool, funny, catchy or anything. Did you hear some UK fag say it and took it from him?

    And I'm pretty sure your getting far by just making music
    You need to wake up to reality kid, you need to start doing more than just making stuff and posting it on soundcloud.
    It's called an idiom, one that fits in the situation, henceforth why I use it.

    Making music, recording, releasing mixtapes and meeting producers with high eminence is actually doing something.

    Honestly, you need to wake up to reality. You're not even making ANY music and you say, oh I will when I get a house. I'm only 15, I have time to perfect my craft. You're not in high school anymore so you need to find something to do in your life NOW. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?

  5. #95
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    It smelled like ass in the minecraft section, so I came here to general to find out what it was. Sure enough, I found the source:

    This thread and its massive load of butthurting.


    Good old derpderp is back.

  6. #96
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Ahhh and here is the source of all the butthurt.

    Problem solved everyone. Just plug your noses and move along and one day this kid will shower and stop butthurting so much.
    I like what you did there.

  7. #97
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post


    Good old derpderp is back.
    Whachu talking about missy? I never left.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #98
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    It's called an idiom, one that fits in the situation, henceforth why I use it.

    Making music, recording, releasing mixtapes and meeting producers with high eminence is actually doing something.

    Honestly, you need to wake up to reality. You're not even making ANY music and you say, oh I will when I get a house. I'm only 15, I have time to perfect my craft. You're not in high school anymore so you need to find something to do in your life NOW. Kinda hypocritical don't ya think?
    Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.

  9. #99
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.
    Wonderful story broseph.

  10. #100
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    Wonderful story broseph.
    Kid thinks he knows shit.
    Last time I remember, he told me he was 13

  11. #101
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont make a thread
    do VM or PM

  12. #102
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.
    So you're joining a major that is filled with dudes, I'm guessing you're going to tell everyone you're gay as well.

  13. #103
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Not not really. Because I have a plan. You just think your going to do this and get noticed? no. Nobody gets on soundcloud except nobodies like you. And my plan was to never be in music, I said it would be nice. And in case you haven't read, the reason I quit music to begin with was because I'm in school for software programming & design.
    You obviously ignored what I said before. Soundcloud isn't an online community thing, in case you haven't noticed. I use it to share music without it being on a file sharing site. Maybe if you told me you quit I wouldn't have said that. You said you were breaking from it for a little while to learn, the last time I heard from you.

  14. #104
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    You obviously ignored what I said before. Soundcloud isn't an online community thing, in case you haven't noticed. I use it to share music without it being on a file sharing site. Maybe if you told me you quit I wouldn't have said that. You said you were breaking from it for a little while to learn, the last time I heard from you.
    Yes. At first I quit when I started school. Then I told you I was planning on taking lessons and getting back into it when I get space.


    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    So you're joining a major that is filled with dudes, I'm guessing you're going to tell everyone you're gay as well.
    Shut the fuck up old ass bastard freak pedophile. You don't know shit. Go fap to your dead grandma.

  15. #105
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Yes. At first I quit when I started school. Then I told you I was planning on taking lessons and getting back into it when I get space.



    Shut the fuck up old ass bastard freak pedophile. You don't know shit. Go fap to your dead grandma.
    God damn, I bet you're older than me if you're going to school for programming

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast