Thread: To Jabuuty671

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 123
  1. #106
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    Yes. At first I quit when I started school. Then I told you I was planning on taking lessons and getting back into it when I get space.



    Shut the fuck up old ass bastard freak pedophile. You don't know shit. Go fap to your dead grandma.
    I smell a ban coming on.

  2. #107
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    I smell a ban coming on.
    just got off ban

  3. #108
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Aishiteru View Post

    just got off ban
    You flamed = ban, flaming iverson = Definite ban.

  4. #109
    Drtro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    540
    Posts
    3,085
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    161
    I got an infraction for insulting. But it wasn't iverson. It was calling iFacebook a spammer

    Dave way to pick the right quote?

  5. #110
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    You flamed = ban, flaming iverson = Definite ban.
    You know, us regular members need people on our nuts too.
    Feel free to hop off staffs nuts and get on mine anytime.

  6. #111
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuko View Post
    You know, us regular members need people on our nuts too.
    Feel free to hop off staffs nuts and get on mine anytime.
    I'm not on anyone's nuts. Iverson is well known for having high eminence and being friends with staff. He could just ask and you'd get banned. Statement, not a dick ride.

  7. #112
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,819
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,656
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    I'm not on anyone's nuts. Iverson is well known for having high eminence and being friends with staff. He could just ask and you'd get banned. Statement, not a dick ride.
    He could ask, but it wouldn't happen

    Calm on the flaming with profanity.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. #113
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    He could ask, but it wouldn't happen

    Calm on the flaming with profanity.
    I'm not flaming with profanity. Unless that's to the other nigga.

  9. #114
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


    I'm not flaming with profanity. Unless that's to the other nigga.
    @Fuko = white
    You = ignorant

  10. #115
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    @Fuko = white
    You = ignorant
    Yeah, white is right

  11. #116
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


    @Fuko = white
    You = ignorant
    Contradictory statement.

  12. #117
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiX View Post
    I said I want information on how to get CS status. in no way did I ask to be part of that group, so no, I was not begging. I was asking simple information.Its just like asking "what time it is".
    Even though i've been mod for the shortest time (shorter than Coke and GF, who just recently resigned)
    I have a good idea on what deserves a ban and what doesn't.

    You can say what you want, there is no loophole, you want CS = you're begging to get into a group = asking / begging = should've been aware of the rules and sticky. I mean WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE IN CS. If it's asking for little info, you could've PM'd a current CS or something, unless you're just spamming.

    This is one of those 'you better learn your lesson' situations.
    Why would you want to be in CS?
    1) Tag Hunting
    2) Publicity / tag hunting same shit rather
    3) uhm that's about it.

    Once you hop into CS, I doubt you'll be voted out within the next 5 months, unless you RQ MPGH because you're abused by non-CS members who HAVE THE RIGHT to do shit to you, but dave's wanting to lower the abuse of CS, even random banning

    if you're really doubting my judgement, you should look into the mirror and see your caused problems not my solution.

    @Fuko - @J milliam - @deadskulz
    really? cmon guys... >_> hop off the off-topic


    @iverson954360
    i understood what you said, but the newpharts just won't listen to you =/


  13. #118
    XiTiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fhzfgjj
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am fine with the judgment, thanks for answering.
    And once again, I don't want to be a CS.
    /request lock
    Emma watson's ALT

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to XiTiX For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (05-08-2011)

  15. #119
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    Even though i've been mod for the shortest time (shorter than Coke and GF, who just recently resigned)
    I have a good idea on what deserves a ban and what doesn't.

    You can say what you want, there is no loophole, you want CS = you're begging to get into a group = asking / begging = should've been aware of the rules and sticky. I mean WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE IN CS. If it's asking for little info, you could've PM'd a current CS or something, unless you're just spamming.

    This is one of those 'you better learn your lesson' situations.
    Why would you want to be in CS?
    1) Tag Hunting
    2) Publicity / tag hunting same shit rather
    3) uhm that's about it.

    Once you hop into CS, I doubt you'll be voted out within the next 5 months, unless you RQ MPGH because you're abused by non-CS members who HAVE THE RIGHT to do shit to you, but dave's wanting to lower the abuse of CS, even random banning

    if you're really doubting my judgement, you should look into the mirror and see your caused problems not my solution.

    @Fuko - @J milliam - @deadskulz
    really? cmon guys... >_> hop off the off-topic


    @iverson954360
    i understood what you said, but the newpharts just won't listen to you =/
    Mentioned me wrong.

    Anyway, I first posted on topic then they decided to say I'm bitching and I responded. Nuff said.

  16. #120
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Aok @XiTiX
    @J Miliam i never get your name right.
    this is the 4th time
    Thread pending close. /report sent


Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast