Thread: OMG VIRUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent

    OMG VIRUS

    Idk what section this belongs to, i'm lucky to even post this shit on here.
    K, so I visiting some websites and suddenly my whole computer just lagged, then this thing saying that my computer was infected by spyware, activate anti virus click here popped up on my taskbar. Naturally i got scared and clicked it, and then it opened up and started scanning shit. I knew something was wrong because it closed my task manager and said it was infected. I panicked and took the battery out of the laptop so it shut down. I booted it up in safe mode, started scanning but i only found 3 items: TR/spy.spyeyes.gyz, JAVA/exdoer.be.2 and another one. The "anti malware" tool that opened up was called "MS Removal Tool".
    Anyone help me? What do i do? 'Tis safe to boot up in normal mode? Thanks.
    BTW OS is Vista 32bit




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  2. #2
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Were you browsing independently made porn sites?


  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Idk what section this belongs to, i'm lucky to even post this shit on here.
    K, so I visiting some websites and suddenly my whole computer just lagged, then this thing saying that my computer was infected by spyware, activate anti virus click here popped up on my taskbar. Naturally i got scared and clicked it, and then it opened up and started scanning shit. I knew something was wrong because it closed my task manager and said it was infected. I panicked and took the battery out of the laptop so it shut down. I booted it up in safe mode, started scanning but i only found 3 items: TR/spy.spyeyes.gyz, JAVA/exdoer.be.2 and another one. The "anti malware" tool that opened up was called "MS Removal Tool".
    Anyone help me? What do i do? 'Tis safe to boot up in normal mode? Thanks.
    BTW OS is Vista 32bit
    MS Removal Tool - Virus Solution and Removal

  4. #4
    Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With Tori Black
    Posts
    1,559
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Say Bye Bye to ur accounts , jking

    what site u were at when the happened? and Try to remove the latest stuff u downloaded
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.

  5. #5
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Anything that just starts scanning your computer and tells u to download it is a virus.

    Reformat.

  6. #6
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Scan your Laptop with ComboFix.
    Destroys all virusses


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  7. #7
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    It was a redirect from a pornsite ad
    I'll try the removal shit first then if it doesn't work i'll reformat




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  8. #8
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    reformat your computer

    Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    It was a redirect from a pornsite ad
    I'll try the removal shit first then if it doesn't work i'll reformat
    this is a harder way but
    get a new HDD and install the OS on the new drive
    Last edited by Jailbroken671; 05-11-2011 at 03:38 AM.

  9. #9
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    256
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what sites are you visiting porn site lolololol?

  10. #10
    L3G3ND_KILL3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,833
    Reputation
    207
    Thanks
    650
    My Mood
    Bored
    Porn sites these days LOl


    Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

    i know its weird question, but i need !

  11. #11
    Strikex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,311
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    354
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Use SpyBot

    porn sites?
    Last edited by Strikex; 05-11-2011 at 04:11 AM.

  12. #12
    Threadstarter
    Ladies, I am down with the funky shit.
    MPGH Member
    Stifmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,173
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Is there a way to roll-back your computer? I know there is a "start windows using last know working configuration" or some shit like that. I got it ages ago when my laptop froze and i had to restart.

    Anyone know something like this?


    K so @Dr. Vegas I tried the first method but the fucking thing won't let me open task manager
    Last edited by Stifmeister; 05-11-2011 at 04:24 AM.




    Previous names
    -darknezzrox
    -Subpoena















  13. #13
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Stifmeister View Post
    Is there a way to roll-back your computer? I know there is a "start windows using last know working configuration" or some shit like that. I got it ages ago when my laptop froze and i had to restart.

    Anyone know something like this?


    K so @Dr. Vegas I tried the first method but the fucking thing won't let me open task manager
    another roll-back method?,

    try "systems restore" , its a windows program, then if that fails, run spybot S&D, your Internet Security products, run them FULL scan, THE LOT.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

    Stifmeister (05-11-2011)

  15. #14
    FullStatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Minecraft Section
    Posts
    935
    Reputation
    -41
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @Stifmeister
    Ive had this and i know how to use and deal with them, turn on your comp in safe mode and download Malwarebytes. Or download it from a different computer and run in suer safe mode (no online) install and scan, ride and restart. you should be clean, if not try some other ANTI-virus bro
    PM me your MSN so i cna help first hand.

  16. #15
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    System Restore.. try putting in ur windows disc



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast