Thread: First Thread

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Knoxville View Post


    lol you be naughty
    don't make it sound gay D:

  2. #17
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    my first thread?..

    was my first even mw2 trainer LOL.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/191-call-d...e-v-184-a.html


  3. #18
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Something about Combat Arms.

  4. #19
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    I can't check back that far so I have no idea

  5. #20
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I can't check back that far so I have no idea
    @iverson954360

    was that it? posted on 04-06-2006, which is same year as join date.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...w-bitches.html


  6. #21
    Incest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    First ever? Advertising some shitty CF clan I made forever ago.

  7. #22
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    A CA texture mod for the M24.

    <3

  8. #23
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it was in the cod section but which topic it was /
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  9. #24
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Toobanooba View Post


    @iverson954360

    was that it? posted on 04-06-2006, which is same year as join date.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/38-help-re...w-bitches.html
    Doubt it, I had made a thread about becoming a super user before that one. A lot of my threads also got deleted by elly and endrit back in the day because I would spam with kyo, trees, and beer.

  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Doubt it, I had made a thread about becoming a super user before that one. A lot of my threads also got deleted by elly and endrit back in the day because I would spam with kyo, trees, and beer.
    I can tell you were a youngster back then. You forum talk so much better nowadays, and you sound a lot more mature.

  11. #26
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Vegas View Post


    I can tell you were a youngster back then. You forum talk so much better nowadays, and you sound a lot more mature.
    I joined when I was in eighth grade. I also purposely spelled shit like that because I thought that was the way of the internet.

  12. #27
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I joined when I was in eighth grade. I also purposely spelled shit like that because I thought that was the way of the internet.
    I guess we all learn eventually...

  13. #28
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    yea mine was an introduction thread
    so noobish lol
    Dicks, That is all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12