Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 104
  1. #31
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    wow one thread should outway all your bullshit just gtfo MPGH
    we dont want you here and nor do plenty of other people
    and i dont give a fuck if your butt buddie is watching this thread
    stop speaking shit austin and keep the fuck out of my threads with your childish bullshit.
    lololol. Did you even look at the thread that he considered 'useful'. It's like teaching a retard how to piss in a urinal.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (05-13-2011)

  3. #32
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Alright, whatever you say buddy.
    i've always respected you, and i still do. my opinion of you hasn't changed. i think you're a pretty cool person. the fact that you started raging at me is just complete bullshit. even when i see your posts that i dislike, i never call you out. i have no problem calling people out. but it's all determined by respect. the fact is, i treat general like a bitch. because it's filled mostly by retards. so yeah. my ego on mpgh is huge. but in reality it's not. and if you haven't noticed since my 10k i've barely said anything to resort to me being a "badass".

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  4. #33
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    lololol. Did you even look at the thread that he considered 'useful'. It's like teaching a retard how to piss in a urinal.
    I didnt look at the thread untill then some one make this guy an award.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGenius For This Useful Post:

    FUKO (05-13-2011)

  6. #34
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    lololol. Did you even look at the thread that he considered 'useful'. It's like teaching a retard how to piss in a urinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    I didnt look at the thread untill then some one make this guy an award.
    oh look, adults flaming a 17 year old kid. sam, you're 37. learn to act your age. you both are tm. you should start to act appropriately since you represent this site.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  7. #35
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i've always respected you, and i still do. my opinion of you hasn't changed. i think you're a pretty cool person. the fact that you started raging at me is just complete bullshit. even when i see your posts that i dislike, i never call you out. i have no problem calling people out. but it's all determined by respect. the fact is, i treat general like a bitch. because it's filled mostly by retards. so yeah. my ego on mpgh is huge. but in reality it's not. and if you haven't noticed since my 10k i've barely said anything to resort to me being a "badass".
    He pulled this same story with me danny and got my tm removed
    and has requested it removed by dave and arun at every given oppertunity given.

    When ever theres some altercation he says take his TM.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 05-13-2011 at 09:11 AM.

  8. #36
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    He pulled this same story with me danny and got my tm removed
    and has requested it removed by dave and arun at every given oppertunity given.
    i've never got your tm removed. i said something to arun and you followed, then you continued to insult him further. he removed your tm for a second to teach you. then you continued to act like a retard and insult him even more and he took it away for a week. then you got it back. and i only say to dave to remove your tm to piss you off. i don't say it while you're not in the chat. i suggest you get your facts right.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #37
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,100
    My Mood
    Angelic
    to much text xd to lazy to read it
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  10. #38
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    i've never got your tm removed. i said something to arun and you followed, then you continued to insult him further. he removed your tm for a second to teach you. then you continued to act like a retard and insult him even more and he took it away for a week. then you got it back. and i only say to dave to remove your tm to piss you off. i don't say it while you're not in the chat. i suggest you get your facts right.
    I was just giving Danny the heads up that your full of shit, but i think he allready knows that.


    Austin do us a favor just fucking die.

  11. #39
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This TM is mine for the keeping <3

  12. #40
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    I was just giving Danny the heads up that your full of shit, but i think he allready knows that.


    Austin do us a favor just fucking die.
    the only reason why you're mad at me is because arch agrees with me about what you do. a lot of people in mpgh1 agree with me. i'm not full of shit. i used to have a major amount of respect for you, once i first got to know you. but after time i realized that you're a rat. you and danny continue what you're doing. just a matter of days or weeks and everything will be forgotten. next time you're drunk or high you'll apologize. you always do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    This TM is mine for the keeping <3
    yeah, you do deserve tm. i've never done anything against you. you've never done anything to NOT deserve it. unlike sam. and my respect for you no matter what you say will not differ from it's current state. which is tremendous.
    Last edited by Austin; 05-13-2011 at 09:16 AM.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  13. #41
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Well this thread turned into.....an epic lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    lololol. Did you even look at the thread that he considered 'useful'. It's like teaching a retard how to piss in a urinal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Sam View Post
    I didnt look at the thread untill then some one make this guy an award.

  14. #42
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    the only reason why you're mad at me is because arch agrees with me about what you do. a lot of people in mpgh1 agree with me. i'm not full of shit. i used to have a major amount of respect for you, once i first got to know you. but after time i realized that you're a rat. you and danny continue what you're doing. just a matter of days or weeks and everything will be forgotten. next time you're drunk or high you'll apologize. you always do.



    yeah, you do deserve tm. i've never done anything against you. you've never done anything to NOT deserve it. unlike sam. and my respect for you no matter what you say will not differ from it's current state. which is tremendous.
    You're right. Two hours from now it's going to be like this conflict never happened. Just heat of the moment. Danny just be

  15. #43
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post


    the only reason why you're mad at me is because arch agrees with me about what you do. a lot of people in mpgh1 agree with me. i'm not full of shit. i used to have a major amount of respect for you, once i first got to know you. but after time i realized that you're a rat. you and danny continue what you're doing. just a matter of days or weeks and everything will be forgotten. next time you're drunk or high you'll apologize. you always do.



    yeah, you do deserve tm. i've never done anything against you. you've never done anything to NOT deserve it. unlike sam. and my respect for you no matter what you say will not differ from it's current state. which is tremendous.
    This is the game austin plays he disrespects the fuck out of you and then sucks up your ass, its all part of his plan. NOTE the unlike Sam.
    Last edited by CyberGenius; 05-13-2011 at 09:20 AM.

  16. #44
    Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    13,888
    Reputation
    855
    Thanks
    2,987
    shut the spam up sam



  17. #45
    Jakob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,722
    Reputation
    237
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Sam, seriously, dont you think its time to be mature, because right now your like the village idiot, its how your famous. and thats not a compliment.


    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...imation-4.html

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast