Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    if you want to increase your activity view alot of thread like mine i dont post alot i just view threads!
    you activity sucks though. 9% not that much. It means that your on for about 2 hours a day.

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    no. trolls? aha you guys are funny
    not only are you the most unsuccessful trolls, but trolling is a waste of time
    spamming will be the activity for general, as that's what it is already and has always been.
    General will be general, things come and go, nothing sticks. Just gonna be a 1 minute fad and then next minute's history.


  3. #18
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post
    Wild bill would always be hogging that reward though/
    totally



  4. #19
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post
    There could be a Story sharing day, We all spam mention someone day or whatever.
    1. we arent kids anymore
    2. spamming mentions will lead to a ban, right @Johhny Knoxville

  5. #20
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    no. trolls? aha you guys are funny
    not only are you the most unsuccessful trolls, but trolling is a waste of time
    spamming will be the activity for general, as that's what it is already and has always been.
    General will be general, things come and go, nothing sticks. Just gonna be a 1 minute fad and then next minute's history.
    LIES. Trolling bolsters a faltering ego.

  6. #21
    Krooshev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,039
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    256
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    you activity sucks though. 9% not that much. It means that your on for about 2 hours a day.
    i almost play 9 hours a day?

  7. #22
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    i almost play 9 hours a day?
    You don't play MPGH



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  8. #23
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmild View Post
    i almost play 9 hours a day?
    Bullshit. Your activity should not be so low, unless I got the scale wrong.

  9. #24
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    How about we actually reward people for not trolling or spamming, and give rewards to those that actually help.

    Oh who am I kidding. This post is gonna get trolled.



    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    Bullshit. Your activity should not be so low, unless I got the scale wrong.
    My time online is greater than yours, yet you have higher activity.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    Synns (05-14-2011)

  11. #25
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    How about we actually reward people for not trolling or spamming, and give rewards to those that actually help.

    Oh who am I kidding. This post is gonna get trolled.
    We can start off with de-repping the undeserving non-staff spammers with 3+ green bars


  12. #26
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    How about we actually reward people for not trolling or spamming, and give rewards to those that actually help.

    Oh who am I kidding. This post is gonna get trolled.
    How can a person "troll" your post. People might spam and ridicule it but I doubt you're going to rise up to the bait.

  13. #27
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    some of you proposing popularity boosting? (mentioning, and thanking, and repping...)
    it leads to a ban i believe

  14. #28
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiXx View Post
    some of you proposing popularity boosting? (mentioning, and thanking, and repping...)
    it leads to a ban i believe
    I think popularity in terms of overall prestige.

  15. #29
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiXx View Post
    some of you proposing popularity boosting? (mentioning, and thanking, and repping...)
    it leads to a ban i believe
    Huh ?


    Quote Originally Posted by -Faceless View Post


    I think popularity in terms of overall prestige.
    Popularity is a bitch.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  16. #30
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    @Forum. this is what I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post
    There could be a Story sharing day, We all spam mention someone day or whatever.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast