Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post

i dunno,
    but u cant just start at monkeys, you just skipped like 1.5billion years of earths life if u start there.
    well by saying that i mean start from cells, and evolution in general

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Wink BAHAHAHA

@IchigoBleach That link made me lol. I could not believe the sheer retardedness coming out of those two dude's mouths. I live in the Alabama Tornado area. Guess what? We're still kickin. And "The gays are gonna end populating" ........ Sorry but never turning that way so dont see how that is gonna happen. Guess they're just gonna rape ppl 1 at a time until they "like" it. Personally,I'm athiest just b/c of the fact that yes,evo is closest to being proven,and also there are waaaay too many contradictions in the bible (Although you believe what you wanna believe,thats my philosophy) My fav one being "God loves all beings...except gays and everyone who's not a christian.They'll burn" In short,no this wont happen and neither will 2012. The closest thing we have to a confirmed doomsday is in 2054 when NASA has predicted we will be smacked by a meteor larger than Texas unless we can divert/destroy it somehow

Thanks

yeah, i do too,
    i bet like 3/4 ppl in america believe in god,
    they are all misled faggots.

well dude, thats just it,
    these are all 'theories'
    but dont u think evolution is the closest to being proven?
    Believe that there was nothing and then there happened to be something then an amoeba appeared, then a couple of amoebas got together and got a fish, so on and so forth?

No.

Evolution as in creatures can adapt to better suit themselves to their environment? (keep in mind that this does not mean that animals just start mutating into completely different creatures. Small changes that help them survive.)

Yes.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    Not true, it's going to happen when we least expect it, but yea, I believe the world will end, by GW, and all the ice melting, shattering parts of the earth as glaciers run into land, causing magma to spew out and all that shiz. Science will prove it if you don't believe in god, so for sure there is an end to earth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Believe that there was nothing and then there happened to be something then an amoeba appeared, then a couple of amoebas got together and got a fish, so on and so forth?

No.

Evolution as in creatures can adapt to better suit themselves to their environment? (keep in mind that this does not mean that animals just start mutating into completely different creatures. Small changes that help them survive.)

Yes.
    otherwise known as natural selection
    learning evo now in sciennce
    Dicks, That is all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

No.

Yes.
    you just contradicted your self...

ameoba doesnt lead directly to fish.
    i dont remember the beginning of this, but i do remember that the first animal was the sponge,
    which still lives, ~1billion years later.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    World ain't gonna end because of that shit. Humans lived through a goddamn ice age, we can handle a little warming.

"I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    World ain't gonna end because of that shit. Humans lived through a goddamn ice age, we can handle a little warming.
    when did global warming come into this?

Thanks

i dont remember the beginning of this, but i do remember that the first animal was the sponge,
    I skipped a few steps but you get the idea. Creatures would not just start spontaneously morphing into other animals for no reason.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks

You are uneducated, the 1st (If there was a first, I don't believe in Evolution) but if there was, it would be Archaebacteria, bacteria that can strive in harsh conditions. A sponge is multicellular, obviously the first living organism would be single celled don't you think? Please go to school.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I skipped a few steps but you get the idea. Creatures would not just start spontaneously morphing into other animals for no reason.
    its not spontaneous...
    i think your missing the point,
    this happend in a span of 2billion years
    TWO.BILLION.YEARS.

thats a long ass time for shit to go down.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    You, your even more retarded. Ice, and water don't turn things into ashes, if you believe you can survive tons of magma with a boat, or intense heat, when your body can't even take 200F, then you most likely have no brain cells.

Thanks

its not spontaneous...
    i think your missing the point,
    this happend in a span of 2billion years
    TWO.BILLION.YEARS.

thats a long ass time for shit to go down.
    Im sure that if I did some statistics, averaging out how many animals would have been made each 1000 years, and then compare it to the amount of mutations that animals have gone through over the past 1000 years (very very little) it would be quite obvious.

But I had a really hard ass day of work and cant be fucked to sit here and do research online to prove to you that the idea of everything accidentally happening one day, and then over the course of a couple billion years random species started appearing and morphing into completely unrelated creatures is kinda dumb.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post

You, your even more retarded. Ice, and water don't turn things into ashes, if you believe you can survive tons of magma with a boat, or intense heat, when your body can't even take 200F, then you most likely have no brain cells.
    Magma what the fuck? If "global warming" makes you think fucking magma you're as big a troll as me or just a numbskull.

"I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Bill HickCock For This Useful Post:

VashSama (05-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Im sure that if I did some statistics, averaging out how many animals would have been made each 1000 years, and then compare it to the amount of mutations that animals have gone through over the past 1000 years (very very little) it would be quite obvious.

But I had a really hard ass day of work and cant be fucked to sit here and do research online to prove to you that the idea of everything accidentally happening one day, and then over the course of a couple billion years random species started appearing and morphing into completely unrelated creatures is kinda dumb.
    yeah, no i get it, im not asking for research,
    but again, i think your over lookin this,
    they didnt just randomly appear,
    its mutations,
    wait, this has already been proven, right?
    by darwin?
    on the galapigos islands?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast