Thread: own a ps3?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 62
  1. #16
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum. View Post


    No.. I wouldn't get Wii ever. It just gets so boring.
    How would you know? You don't have one.
    Besides, I only bought it for SSBB.
    And a few other games on the side.
    Haven't touched it in a while...

  2. #17
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    It'll be up tomorrow


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  3. #18
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    How would you know? You don't have one.
    Besides, I only bought it for SSBB.
    And a few other games on the side.
    Haven't touched it in a while...
    I went over my friends house and all we played is Wii.. After like 5 visits I'm just like "fuck that" it gets way too boring. AND he had like 100 games so don't say I played boring games or whatever.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  4. #19
    -Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Fine
    @CaT-
    How do you know?

  5. #20
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by -Viper View Post
    @Forrest Gumpert.
    Have you seen the Black Ops game for the Wii?
    It's like a baby game.
    >Assuming I play Black Ops on my Wii.
    I'm talking about Wii exclusives.

    @Forum.
    Some people just don't like Wii. It's a love or hate console, really.

  6. #21
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    >Assuming I play Black Ops on my Wii.
    I'm talking about Wii exclusives.

    @Forum.
    Some people just don't like Wii. It's a love or hate console, really.
    loved it then i turned 12. got a ps3 last year. cousin owns a xbox. graphix arn't near as good even with hdmi cable.

  7. #22
    -Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Forrest Gumpert.
    The only game I played on my cousin's Wii was Mario Cart, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Only 3/30 games I played.

  8. #23
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    >Assuming I play Black Ops on my Wii.
    I'm talking about Wii exclusives.

    @Forum.
    Some people just don't like Wii. It's a love or hate console, really.
    Lol, all my friends that have Wii's haven't touched theirs in 6 months + So it's basically a hate console.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  9. #24
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post


    loved it then i turned 12. got a ps3 last year. cousin owns a xbox. graphix arn't near as good even with hdmi cable.
    There's no difference between an HDMI cable and a DVI cable. The only main difference is the audio. You're told it's better, so you assume it's better.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Viper View Post
    @Forrest Gumpert.
    The only game I played on my cousin's Wii was Mario Cart, Guitar Hero: Aerosmith, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. Only 3/30 games I played.
    That's all I really got for my Wii anyway. Played those games for months. I even got a global high score on Mario Kart.

    @Forum.

    Of course, because Nintendo hasn't done shit for the Wii. Honestly, I haven't touched it in a while either. I'm too busy playing my PC.
    Last edited by bowlcut; 05-13-2011 at 10:14 PM.

  10. #25
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    There's no difference between an HDMI cable and a DVI cable. The only main difference is the audio. You're told it's better, so you assume it's better.


    That's all I really got for my Wii anyway. Played those games for months. I even got a global high score on Mario Kart.

    @Forum.

    Of course, because Nintendo hasn't done shit for the Wii. Honestly, I haven't touched it in a while either. I'm too busy playing my PC.
    we proved it? he brought over his shit and hooked it up to my tv and then we played cod. we played cod on my ps3 after and himself said they were better. ps3 is free. wii is free but fucking blows. the censer is not as good as playstation move or kinect.

  11. #26
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    There's no difference between an HDMI cable and a DVI cable. The only main difference is the audio. You're told it's better, so you assume it's better.


    That's all I really got for my Wii anyway. Played those games for months. I even got a global high score on Mario Kart.

    @Forum.

    Of course, because Nintendo hasn't done shit for the Wii. Honestly, I haven't touched it in a while either. I'm too busy playing my PC.
    Nintendos best consoles are Nintendo64 and NintendoDS Lite... (None of that new 3D or XL shit) Simple.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

  12. #27
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Inge View Post

    we proved it? he brought over his shit and hooked it up to my tv and then we played cod. we played cod on my ps3 after and himself said they were better. ps3 is free. wii is free but fucking blows. the censer is not as good as playstation move or kinect.
    It's called propaganda. Ever heard of it?
    The censor is actually just as good as the PM, if not better. The PM is a complete rip off anyway.
    The Kinect, on the other hand, is fucking awesome. Useless so far, but awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum. View Post


    Nintendos best consoles are Nintendo64 and NintendoDS Lite... (None of that new 3D or XL shit) Simple.
    No, because I can't play my original Game Boy games on my DS Lite.
    And fuck the N64. Did they think we have 3 fucking hands? NES all the way.

  13. #28
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    How you gonna be in a clan with no network



  14. #29
    -Viper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    690
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Fine
    @Moto

    Uh... That's a good question but we already planned things out.

  15. #30
    iKebab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    88
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest Gumpert. View Post
    It's called propaganda. Ever heard of it?
    The censor is actually just as good as the PM, if not better. The PM is a complete rip off anyway.
    The Kinect, on the other hand, is fucking awesome. Useless so far, but awesome.


    No, because I can't play my original Game Boy games on my DS Lite.
    And fuck the N64. Did they think we have 3 fucking hands? NES all the way.
    Lol, you don't need 3 hands for Nintendo 64 Don't diss Nintendo 64 as it is one of the best consoles made.



    Made by [MPGH]Ravallo <3 Him..



    /nohomo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast