Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045

    Like a punch in the face.



    That was eye opening.

    8 minutes long; watch it and realize how terrible forcing children to be soldiers really is.

    Although this is a dramatization, I bet that the child soldiers out there have it at least 10 times worse.

    You can watch it in HD on youtube.

  2. #2
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    wow that really gave me a chill when the girl executed the boy. Very scary.
    Nipples

  3. #3
    Incest's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Didn't watch but the still pic of the video makes me want my dick sucked.

  4. #4
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapJesus View Post
    wow that really gave me a chill when the girl executed the boy. Very scary.
    In real life that shit don't work like that. Girls aren't child soldiers ever. Those societies are the most acquainted with the limitations of girls compared to boys. Boys vs girls isn't a contest at all in war.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #5
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    In real life that shit don't work like that. Girls aren't child soldiers ever. Those societies are the most acquainted with the limitations of girls compared to boys. Boys vs girls isn't a contest at all in war.
    Go out there and come back after you've seen some child soldiers.

  6. #6
    RJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Over there.
    Posts
    5,547
    Reputation
    1082
    Thanks
    1,419
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I miss school :[[

    END THE FED

  7. #7
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Go out there and come back after you've seen some child soldiers.
    RJ's the only one here who might have seen that shit tbh.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  8. #8
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    da fuck was that all about.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  9. #9
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    RJ's the only one here who might have seen that shit tbh.
    So don't make assumptions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    da fuck was that all about.
    Did you not watch the end/notice the text?

    o-o

  10. #10
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    wow that was just
    woah
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  11. #11
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Incest View Post
    Didn't watch but the still pic of the video makes me want my dick sucked.
    get out, insensitive prick.

  12. #12
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    what school was this
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  13. #13
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerkiid (◣_◢) View Post
    what school was this
    It's an independent film, therefore not a school.

    It was made to dramaticize what happens to children who are forced to be child soldiers; they are brainwashed and forced to do horrendous things.

  14. #14
    Dreamerkiid (◣_◢)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,938
    Reputation
    151
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    It's an independent film, therefore not a school.

    It was made to dramaticize what happens to children who are forced to be child soldiers; they are brainwashed and forced to do horrendous things.

    well i loved it
    kudos to whoever made it
    USMC
    Fox Company
    Sept. 11 - Dec. 7
    PLt 2096

  15. #15
    Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between my ears
    Posts
    1,704
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    456
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Awesum! Children hipfiring without recoil!
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

    Its me, Dreamgun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread