Thread: Symbols?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361

    Symbols?

    In what language are these symbols used ،𫻿(upside down !)?

    If you know respond otherwise gtfo!

  2. #2
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Many different languages. Some of that is spanish, some gaelic/welsh/old engrish, some cyrillic.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  3. #3
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post
    Many different languages. Some of that is spanish, some gaelic/welsh/old engrish, some cyrillic.
    Wow, prolly ur most legit post yet

  4. #4
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post


    Wow, prolly ur most legit post yet
    I made like an essay-long post for toxin on the merits of celtic art to fix ADD too

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  5. #5
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    probably dutch

  6. #6
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    probably dutch
    What the hell they use the paragraph sign for in dutch?

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  7. #7
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    What the hell they use the paragraph sign for in dutch?
    Announcing paragraphs

  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    I made like an essay-long post for toxin on the merits of celtic art to fix ADD too
    ADD is awesome.
    When you have it you can get weed to concentrate, eventho it doesn't work.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    What the hell they use the paragraph sign for in dutch?
    The is a paragraph sign.
    And that's not there

  9. #9
    Obscene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bikin nigga.
    Posts
    4,036
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    1,058
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjla View Post
    Announcing paragraphs
    This^^

    is funny shit.

  10. #10
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    ADD is awesome.
    When you have it you can get weed to concentrate, eventho it doesn't work.




    The is a paragraph sign.
    And that's not there
    - Not in America it ain't!
    Dat be the section sign!

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  11. #11
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    - Not in America it ain't!
    Dat be the section sign!
    Oh, in dutch is the paragraph sign. So you meant I guess?

  12. #12
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    Oh, in dutch is the paragraph sign. So you meant I guess?
    Yah dat ting. pilcrow or whatever. There should be a rape sign.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  13. #13
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Yah dat ting. pilcrow or whatever. There should be a rape sign.
    In dutch that () means new line I think.
    And I know how to say rape in sign language (the one for def people)

  14. #14
    Wild Bill HickCock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wild West, baby!
    Posts
    3,463
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    200
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    In dutch that () means new line I think.
    And I know how to say rape in sign language (the one for def people)
    Wohoo let's go fuck wit sum deaf people!
    8=D
    8====D
    8=======D
    8=======D~~~~~~~@
    That't the rape sign.

    "I really screwed up this time."
    Jeffrey Dahmer


  15. #15
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Bill HickCock View Post

    Wohoo let's go fuck wit sum deaf people!
    8=D
    8====D
    8=======D
    8=======D~~~~~~~@
    That't the rape sign.
    i get it. i get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread