Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by owned1257 View Post
    I looked at used ones and stuff, all of them are old and XP OS. I would like to buy new electronics, atm I'm looking at monitors, I want like 2 20" monitors and a nice computer desk.
    You're looking @ junk then. I will take used over wal-mart anyday. Here's just an example.

Intel Quad Core 3.2 Ghz Processor
    ASUS P5N-D Mother Board with SLI Support
    8 GB RAM (Memory)
    1 TB (Terabyte) Hard Drive
    GeForce 9500 GT Video Card with 1 GB Video RAM
    650 Watt Power Supply
    DVD/RW Optical Drive
    6 USB Ports
    Window Home Premium 64 Bit Installed (Both Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and 32 bit retail versions are included)
    Office 2010 Home and Business Installed
    Anti-Virus and Burning Software Installed

For 600$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thats nice, but I looked at people selling used ones where I live in Florida, all over the city there are barely any, and I don't want to spend over 100$ for gas to get there. I'd rather buy this one then save money to upgrade its specs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thats nice, but I looked at people selling used ones where I live in Florida, all over the city there are barely any, and I don't want to spend over 100$ for gas to get there. I'd rather buy this one then save money to upgrade its specs.
    Guess it's just your area.

Thanks
    @owned1257

NEW INTEL CORE I3-540 3.06GHZ 4GB DDR3 500GB | eBay

Can run COD: black ops in medium settings, possibly high also.
    $500. Has no OS but you can just torrent it and put it a cd and install it.
    Last edited by Ian; 05-16-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post

You're looking @ junk then. I will take used over wal-mart anyday. Here's just an example.

Intel Quad Core 3.2 Ghz Processor
    ASUS P5N-D Mother Board with SLI Support
    8 GB RAM (Memory)
    1 TB (Terabyte) Hard Drive
    GeForce 9500 GT Video Card with 1 GB Video RAM
    650 Watt Power Supply
    DVD/RW Optical Drive
    6 USB Ports
    Window Home Premium 64 Bit Installed (Both Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit and 32 bit retail versions are included)
    Office 2010 Home and Business Installed
    Anti-Virus and Burning Software Installed

For 600$
    GeForce 9500 GT is a big piece of crap comparing with the ATI cards that are out there

650 Watt Power Supply ? You must be fucking kiddin, that doesn't tell nothing about the power supply. Bad power supply is a bad risk, so you should invest in a decent one.

Intel Quad Core 3.2 Ghz Processor ? There are a lot of intel quad core cpu's stock clocked at 3.2 Ghz but for his budget AMD fits perfectly (cost / performance).

EDIT: ASUS P5N-D is a socket 775 board, a really old socket.
    Last edited by HeXel; 05-16-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Talking carders needed!!!!!!!!

-hi there to all carders, i am looking for serious
    carders to work with from the u.s.a or international,someone thats very serious about buisness and knows what they are doing, am looking for a long term buisness partner,someone that can ship very fast via ups,fedex, or usps post, dhl or international post,

-i supply cvv free for buisness to work with for both of us to benefit. here is my list of things i need; iphone 4, laptops, blackberry play book, and samsung galaxy tablet pc. i do not have time to order wich i usualy do but am to busy for that. the cvv i give is only platinums and buisness and if you need fullz i got it also only for u.s.a and canada if you need others just ask. contact me by e-mail if interested : dreadyuth@hotmail.com add me also on messenger with that e-mail thank you!!! hope to hear from you soon. looking foward for the best friendship buisness wise hope we come to a very good understanding!!! scammers please stay away i will cut you off automaticaly if nothing is shipped and trackings dont work!!!!!!!!!!!

-lets make money together and you shall suceed i promise you that, all cvv are tested before sending it to you and i will expect tracking numbers within 1-3 days if i dont see anything or hear from you i will cut you off completly, i will send only 2 cvv to start with until my package arrives then i will give you more, i will also give you cvv for your self as well to get stuff for your self also.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
    GeForce 9500 GT is a big piece of crap comparing with the ATI cards that are out there

650 Watt Power Supply ? You must be fucking kiddin, that doesn't tell nothing about the power supply. Bad power supply is a bad risk, so you should invest in a decent one.

Intel Quad Core 3.2 Ghz Processor ? There are a lot of intel quad core cpu's stock clocked at 3.2 Ghz but for his budget AMD fits perfectly (cost / performance).
    9500 Gt isn't big... it's old and slow as fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by m.carder View Post
    -hi there to all carders, i am looking for serious
    carders to work with from the u.s.a or international,someone thats very serious about buisness and knows what they are doing, am looking for a long term buisness partner,someone that can ship very fast via ups,fedex, or usps post, dhl or international post,

-i supply cvv free for buisness to work with for both of us to benefit. here is my list of things i need; iphone 4, laptops, blackberry play book, and samsung galaxy tablet pc. i do not have time to order wich i usualy do but am to busy for that. the cvv i give is only platinums and buisness and if you need fullz i got it also only for u.s.a and canada if you need others just ask. contact me by e-mail if interested : dreadyuth@hotmail.com add me also on messenger with that e-mail thank you!!! hope to hear from you soon. looking foward for the best friendship buisness wise hope we come to a very good understanding!!! scammers please stay away i will cut you off automaticaly if nothing is shipped and trackings dont work!!!!!!!!!!!

-lets make money together and you shall suceed i promise you that, all cvv are tested before sending it to you and i will expect tracking numbers within 1-3 days if i dont see anything or hear from you i will cut you off completly, i will send only 2 cvv to start with until my package arrives then i will give you more, i will also give you cvv for your self as well to get stuff for your self also.
    lolwut ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Too much to read lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    shit graphics card is shit
    you need a dual port GFX Card to allow 2 or more screens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    That computer sucks don't waste your moneys.
    he said he already bought it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12