Thread: Have you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomni View Post


    he is British end of story
    tea drinking fags?
    ewwwwww

  2. #32
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomni View Post


    he is British end of story
    DO NOT WANT
    And navi stop lurking and spam with us moar

  3. #33
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    @x.navi.x
    lil thread stalkin ass.

  4. #34
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cupcakes with weed in em.
    /yum

  5. #35
    x.navi.x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    seattle, wa
    Posts
    2,236
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    263
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
    Getting creative with the weed cooking... In the kitchen a lot eh?
    You might want to watch what you say because if you're implying that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen because I'm a female and you believe that it's my place in there you're mistaken. I live alone so I have to cook for myself. <- This is actually the nicest way I've ever put a warning. So don't you ever reply to me or refer to me. Are we clear?


    Quote Originally Posted by Hodgy Beats™ View Post
    @x.navi.x
    lil thread stalkin ass.
    I posted dumbass.

  6. #36
    Insomni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ---Blocked---
    Posts
    760
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    You might want to watch what you say because if you're implying that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen because I'm a female and you believe that it's my place in there you're mistaken. I live alone so I have to cook for myself. <- This is actually the nicest way I've ever put a warning. So don't you ever reply to me or refer to me. Are we clear?




    I posted dumbass.
    ohhhhhh @Huffer you got told ur now @x.navi.x bitch

  7. #37
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post


    You might want to watch what you say because if you're implying that I spend a lot of time in the kitchen because I'm a female and you believe that it's my place in there you're mistaken. I live alone so I have to cook for myself. <- This is actually the nicest way I've ever put a warning. So don't you ever reply to me or refer to me. Are we clear?




    I posted dumbass.

  8. #38
    Taco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    lookin for a 1986 E30 M3
    Posts
    6,383
    Reputation
    352
    Thanks
    419
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by x.navi.x View Post

    I posted dumbass.
    meany.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Taco For This Useful Post:

    x.navi.x (05-16-2011)

  10. #39
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,904
    My Mood
    Blah
    I have not ..



  11. #40
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    I have not ..
    Navi will bake you some <3

    @navi:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123