Thread: Electricity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41
  1. #16
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by PETERBANJO View Post


    Trust me 500 is enough to kill you
    You are just so stupid!

    you know those electricity balls?
    those got at least 50,000 volts, but they don't kill you do they...


    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie. View Post


    I just looked it up it 100mA (0.1 amps)
    yea thats what I mean, but to be 100% sure 1 amp is 100% fatal death
    Last edited by Emma Watson; 05-16-2011 at 03:35 PM.

  2. #17
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    I just noticed a hole in my finger.

  3. #18
    -PoisonedG-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,390
    Reputation
    614
    Thanks
    430
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiXx View Post


    You are just so stupid!

    you know those electricity balls?
    those got at least 50,000 volts, but they don't kill you do they...
    Look my upper post 1,000,000,000 volts can't kill you... amps can

  4. #19
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiXx View Post


    You are just so stupid!

    you know those electricity balls?
    those got at least 50,000 volts, but they don't kill you do they...
    Voltage just pushes the current through you, the higher the voltage the easier the path through your body ...

    I guess that he doesn't know the difference between volt / ampere

  5. #20
    Emma Watson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,581
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
    Voltage just pushes the current through you, the higher the voltage the easier the path through your body ...

    I guess that he doesn't know the difference between volt / ampere
    read what I posted above, 0.1 amps is enough >.>

  6. #21
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    50,000 VOLTS WILL NOT KILL YOU.

    Would 50,000 volts kill you? | ChaCha Answers

    ChaCha says so

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane For This Useful Post:

    VashSama (05-16-2011)

  8. #22
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    To all: read this: Electric shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's not as simple as a number of volts or amperes. Amperes and voltage determine the extent of the electrical shock damage in different ways.

  9. #23
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by XiTiXx View Post


    read what I posted above, 0.1 amps is enough >.>
    You're wrong. I've stated before that 50mA = 0.05 A is enough to stop your heart.

  10. #24
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    You keep continuing arguing about volts vs amps.
    But I'm gonna go now for real

  11. #25
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
    To all: read this: Electric shock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    It's not as simple as a number of volts or amperes. Amperes and voltage determine the extent of the electrical shock damage in different ways.
    Ofc, your body has it own resistance ( that we meter in Ohm ).

  12. #26
    Huffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    505
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeXel View Post
    Ofc, your body has it own resistance ( that we meter in Ohm ).
    If you read that, it's a whole lot more complex than you would think. All sorts of random stuff goes into how damaging an electrical shock is.

  13. #27
    HeXel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,093
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Huffer View Post

    If you read that, it's a whole lot more complex than you would think. All sorts of random stuff goes into how damaging an electrical shock is.
    It's all about the resistance that your body offers to the electricity because a 9V battery has enough amps to kill you under the right conditions.

    Duration, current, voltage and the place where the charge happends will influciate the damages.

  14. #28
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no shit sherlock

  15. #29
    Threadstarter
    Still a Cookie at heart
    Donator
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Jailbroken671 View Post
    no shit sherlock
    I actually believed some of the things.

  16. #30
    IFrosty_RD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Pole
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Cold
    LOL 250V???
    WITH 0.2 URE DEAD !
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RwL2G9QF5U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbVwR...eature=related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiPDT...eature=related






    “Liberty without learning is always in peril; learning without liberty is always in vain”.
    -John F. Kennedy


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast