Thread: Bong water?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 135
  1. #46
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrilleX. View Post


    Ok phone number then.
    sexting is illegal son

  2. #47
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by EpK View Post
    bong water is disgusting
    Dude, it's bad even after the first smoke sesh after a refill.
    My friend like never refills it and I always bitch at him.
    Makes the hit taste like shit mayne.

  3. #48
    uBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your House, Creeping! :D
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiBang View Post
    YouTube - How to Make a Water Bong

    did this before didnt have shit i was like
    This is from the good ole' days when I didn't have a bong lol

  4. #49
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post


    This is from the good ole' days when I didn't have a bong lol
    You own a bong and have never accidentally tasted the water? I dont own one and I even know what it tastes like, by accident.

  5. #50
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post


    This is from the good ole' days when I didn't have a bong lol
    I'll take a pic of my stuff right now, im going to take a few tokes anyways.

  6. #51
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post


    This is from the good ole' days when I didn't have a bong lol
    bought my full glass bong 300 good investment

  7. #52
    uBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your House, Creeping! :D
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemliss View Post


    You own a bong and have never accidentally tasted the water? I dont own one and I even know what it tastes like, by accident.
    Hmm, I have never tasted it.. Maybe I was to high to even think about it?

  8. #53
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332


    I'm starting to find it hard to believe anyone besides @Ethereal and @Danny.

  9. #54
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    @x.navi.x be spying on us niggahs

  10. #55
    Sinner99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ..............................................................
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrilleX. View Post
    It tastes exactly like it smells, don't drink it, it won't get you high, almost guaranteed to make you sick.
    Yea lol, i was smoking out of my hookah, and then i took a hit from the bottom piece, got a little water in my mouth. i almost

  11. #56
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner99 View Post
    Yea lol, i was smoking out of my hookah, and then i took a hit from the bottom piece, got a little water in my mouth. i almost
    It's not too bad if you just taste a few drops. If you accidentally taste it (ie make the mistake of clearing a bong way too fast like me) then it's terrible.

  12. #57
    Sinner99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ..............................................................
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemliss View Post


    It's not too bad if you just taste a few drops. If you accidentally taste it (ie make the mistake of clearing a bong way too fast like me) then it's terrible.
    This is why i just use a bowl.

  13. #58
    gbitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Here.
    Posts
    3,134
    Reputation
    197
    Thanks
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinner99 View Post
    This is why i just use a bowl.
    Where's the fun in smoking then? Don't get me wrong I use bowls too. But I need variety.
    Bongs, blunts, joints, bowls.. I smoke all that shit, not just one thing

    HAS ANYONE EVER SMOKED A CORNDOG? BUY A WRAP, THEN ROLL THE PLASTIC TUBE INTO THE BLUNT AND HIT THE BLUNT FROM THE TUBE (JUST DONT SMOKE THE PLASTIC). THAT SHIT IS RAW.

  14. #59
    uBit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your House, Creeping! :D
    Posts
    1,933
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    83
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemliss View Post


    Where's the fun in smoking then? Don't get me wrong I use bowls too. But I need variety.
    Bongs, blunts, joints, bowls.. I smoke all that shit, not just one thing

    HAS ANYONE EVER SMOKED A CORNDOG? BUY A WRAP, THEN ROLL THE PLASTIC TUBE INTO THE BLUNT AND HIT THE BLUNT FROM THE TUBE (JUST DONT SMOKE THE PLASTIC). THAT SHIT IS RAW.
    It's good???

  15. #60
    Sinner99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    ..............................................................
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Seemliss View Post


    Where's the fun in smoking then? Don't get me wrong I use bowls too. But I need variety.
    Bongs, blunts, joints, bowls.. I smoke all that shit, not just one thing

    HAS ANYONE EVER SMOKED A CORNDOG? BUY A WRAP, THEN ROLL THE PLASTIC TUBE INTO THE BLUNT AND HIT THE BLUNT FROM THE TUBE (JUST DONT SMOKE THE PLASTIC). THAT SHIT IS RAW.
    Nope.

    I just smoke to get high, and to chill wid my friends, i dont give a fuck what i smoke out of.
    i usually just smoke a J.
    i usually have to sell most of my shit because i sell, almost got expelled from my school for it.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast