Thread: I'm American

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
  1. #16
    Hugo Chavez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in a package of SKITTLES
    Posts
    3,880
    Reputation
    105
    Thanks
    322
    I am American too.

  2. #17
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    YEA YOU'RE RIGHT THE US IS PART, PART OF AMERICA, BUT THE US AINT ALL OF IT FOOL

  3. #18
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    YEA YOU'RE RIGHT THE US IS PART, PART OF AMERICA, BUT THE US AINT ALL OF IT FOOL
    US IS ALL OF AMERICA
    US IS NOT ALL OF NORTH AMERICA

  4. #19
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    US IS ALL OF AMERICA
    US IS NOT ALL OF NORTH AMERICA
    If the US isn't all of north America, how can it be all of America?

    One half isn't Equal to one, think about it. Get a calculator.

  5. #20
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    America sure as hell isn't the only country that speaks English. Most major countries where it isn't their primary, it's the most common second.

    Also, the US doesn't even have an official language.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

    Rvn (05-18-2011)

  7. #21
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    i have no idea
    lol hes a fail.

  8. #22
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Mexicans are mexicans, not americans
    this is true

  9. #23
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post


    If the US isn't all of north America, how can it be all of America?

    One half isn't Equal to one, think about it. Get a calculator.
    Look it up, USA can also be called America k gtfo


    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    America sure as hell isn't the only country that speaks English. Most major countries where it isn't their primary, it's the most common second.

    Also, the US doesn't even have an official language.
    Ok, he called English the language of idiots. I said i'm american implying i speak english.
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 05-18-2011 at 09:50 PM.

  10. #24
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    @Bombsaway707 Well the united state citizens that call the US America are retards, because The US is not America.

    Looked it up, and nothing showed up fool.

    You need to go to geography class more often, I can't teach you all day
    Last edited by Rvn; 05-18-2011 at 09:46 PM.

  11. #25
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    @Bombsaway707 Well the united state citizens that call the US America a retards, because The US is not America.

    You need to go to geography class more often, I can't teach you all day
    @Lyle Everyone calls the US America. The US is not NORTH AMERICA, America is not a continent, its another name for the US.
    I take AP History tyvm I know what i'm talking about
    Example:
    American Flag(North america as a whole does not have a flag, US aka america has an american flag.)
    Now kindly gtfo sir

  12. #26
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    @Lyle Everyone calls the US America. The US is not NORTH AMERICA, America is not a continent, its another name for the US.
    I take AP History tyvm I know what i'm talking about
    Example:
    American Flag(North america as a whole does not have a flag, US aka america has an american flag.)
    Now kindly gtfo sir
    I call the us america.


  13. #27
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    I call the us america.

    Everyone does,

  14. #28
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    Everyone does,
    Your point stands proven then, I guess...?

  15. #29
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr. View Post


    Your point stands proven then, I guess...?
    Yep i'm done arguing with him. I gave him a link to the CIA world factbook in which they refer to the US as America

  16. #30
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    our country is being taken over.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast