Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Threadstarter
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,867
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post
    I will be home in about 10 minutes.
    I love you <3


  2. #17
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Well I just did it on my phone. Android

    But do I need to login?

  3. #18
    Threadstarter
    Talking walls speak and spell my life story.
    MPGH Member
    -ParallaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mom's vagina.
    Posts
    1,867
    Reputation
    211
    Thanks
    122
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post
    Well I just did it on my phone. Android

    But do I need to login?
    I'm not sure, lol. I'm just trying to get PETA more members and whatnot. If you support PETA, you could get 1,000,000 free stickers from them.


  4. #19
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    It said check your email for your password. I used my old old gmail account. I don't even know the password to it. I don't like spam on my main emails.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to FueldByRamen For This Useful Post:

    -ParallaX (05-19-2011)

  6. #20
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

    Not really. Sorry you live in some shitty country.
    / then.

    So you get things for free often do you? They worth it?

  7. #21
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    / then.

    So you get things for free often do you? They worth it?
    Yes. I get free shoes sometimes from a local skate shop and the girl in HotTopic used to give me free stickers and belt buckles.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to FueldByRamen For This Useful Post:

    -ParallaX (05-19-2011)

  9. #22
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Fuck PETA. They dont do shit all to help animals because nobody on the planet takes them seriously anymore.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #23
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

    Yes. I get free shoes sometimes from a local skate shop and the girl in HotTopic used to give me free stickers and belt buckles.
    they're doing that so you come back and are like, oh that looks cool i'll buy that.

  11. #24
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post


    they're doing that so you come back and are like, oh that looks cool i'll buy that.
    Not really. The guy that owns the skate shop was best buds with my uncle in high school. And the girl from HotTopic is friends with my ex. I don't go there anymore. I goto PacSun now.

    Lots of stores give free stuff away in America.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to FueldByRamen For This Useful Post:

    -ParallaX (05-19-2011)

  13. #25
    Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    666
    Posts
    12,422
    Reputation
    286
    Thanks
    1,156
    Quote Originally Posted by FueldByRamen View Post

    Not really. The guy that owns the skate shop was best buds with my uncle in high school. And the girl from HotTopic is friends with my ex. I don't go there anymore. I goto PacSun now.

    Lots of stores give free stuff away in America.
    They still doing it so you'll come back.

  14. #26
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Fuck Pacsun too. Used to be a cool place before those prep people took over. Every time I go in there there is at least 4 very loud blonde chicks who have probably never stood on a skateboard or surfboard in their life.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #27
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Fuck Pacsun too. Used to be a cool place before those prep people took over. Every time I go in there there is at least 4 very loud blonde chicks who have probably never stood on a skateboard or surfboard in their life.
    Not here. In my mall they have
    Gap
    Rue21
    Hollister
    American Eagle
    Abcrrombie or whatever that shit is.
    Peebles
    Jc Penny
    Clairs
    Belk
    HotTopic
    Victoria Secrets
    PacSun

    Then little clothing stores, Spencers, GameStop, ect.

    Rue21, PacSun, and HotTopic is all I goto. Never see any preps in Pacsun except for one girl who works there.

  16. #28
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    You know you can buy clothing online? Pacsun is basically nothing more than abercrombie these days, with the occasional decent shirt. Too bad everything in there is at least $20 more expensive than it needs to be.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  17. #29
    Lakshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    www.MPGH.net // General // Crossfire
    Posts
    4,546
    Reputation
    335
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no just no.

  18. #30
    FueldByRamen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    662
    Reputation
    -12
    Thanks
    30
    I like how I can post in any thread and make it completely off topic.

    And only online shopping I do is ebay and Gamstop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12